I know this is a pretty basic questions but JUST to double check, can put this on my explorer without having problems?

https://stetsbar.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=2STGBS

also can i put a string locking nut on my gibson explorer fairly easily? any other mod's need to be made when i ad the stetsbar? how will this effect tuning stability and how noticeable will it be? just want to know what this entails and if i should still be interested. thanks guys rock on
dont ruin your explorer with that, ugh

but yes it would work, as far as a locking nut Im not sure...

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
ya haha don't worry this would be a very difficult decision for me to change its original look so if i don't do this i will be building my own guitar, im just looking to find all the pro/cons of modifying my current guitar versus building another....any other advice?
trry the locking tuners, there are guys like chris broderick who prefer locking tuners to locking nuts, and actually, they serve the same function and save you some time unlocking the nut.

on the trem, i'm not shure. i know that kahlers need a small route, but i haven't heard about the trem you mention. Judging by the instructions on top of the page you gave, you can install it perfectly, but you might need to drill new holes on your body for the screws, because tailpieces arent always in the same place, and this could affect somewhat your action.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Mar 18, 2009,
The stetsbar requires no modification to your guitar but is not a full range tremelo and would be fine with out locking nut or tuners but I would recomend locking tuners if you are going to do alot of divebombs. and if you dont like it on your explorer you can simply take it off.
Quote by the.eliminator
I know this is a pretty basic questions but JUST to double check, can put this on my explorer without having problems?

https://stetsbar.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=2STGBS

also can i put a string locking nut on my gibson explorer fairly easily? any other mod's need to be made when i ad the stetsbar? how will this effect tuning stability and how noticeable will it be? just want to know what this entails and if i should still be interested. thanks guys rock on
You don't have fine-tuners with a Stetsbar. A locking nut won't work.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You don't have fine-tuners with a Stetsbar. A locking nut won't work.

Work? it'll work, but it won't stay in tune very well.

Graphite but and locking tuners, TS. Should get the job done.
------

Shwiggity.
It says the company is out of West Seneca NY? That's about 45 minutes from me. I wonder why I've never heard of this.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...