I'm selling my Framus Cobra Guitar Head. It's been a great amp to me for a little over a year now but I'm looking for a new tone and a new head. The previous owner plays in Bury Your Dead and it was his tour head for the Cover Your Tracks tour. He did some modifications to the head by making the back plate that covers the tubes velcro instead of screw in. It does'nt effect the tone of the amp what-so-ever. Also there is one knob missing on the front panel (on the effects knob which is hardly used) and there is a replacement knob on the Crunch channel that doesn't match the rest of the knobs. I'm guessing these went missing on tour.

Since there is some road damage, I'm only asking $1,300 obo. The tubes were replaced with the Ruby High Gain tubes about 6 months ago and only have around 6 hours of playing time on them so they should last quite awhile.

I'm in the Orlando area and would like to deal locally if possible. If not, I'll try to find out the shipping costs for you.
PIcs
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
pics
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Hey guys, sorry I haven't got the pics up yet. I should have them in a few hours. I'll post them as soon as I get home.
I'm interested, but aren't the pre-amp tubes supposed to be different from the power tubes?
If I wasn't me, who else would I be?

Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded (02)
G&L Legacy Special
Peavey Special 212
Martin DXR1
Quote by SuperFlyinMonke
I'm interested, but aren't the pre-amp tubes supposed to be different from the power tubes?

different type, yes. different brand, no.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.