Just wondering is it a good head in its price range? I play Metal/Metalcore bands like August Burns Red, TDWP, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage
Its the best head in the price range. I own it and im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with it. Just go play it and your understand.
Quote by hot4teacher
Its the best head in the price range. I own it and im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with it. Just go play it and your understand.

Is it good for like Metalcore stuff?
You see, you really can afford to pay for expensive amps with a paper round or lawn mowing!

(or a rich dad)
Guitar Gear
Marlin 2 Single 1 HumBuggy
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
V-Amp2
Marshall MG10CD - Microwaved
Line6 Spider III 30w - Put it in the oven
Quote by mansoor.h
You see, you really can afford to pay for expensive amps with a paper round or lawn mowing!

(or a rich dad)

lolwut
Check out the reviews. Pretty sweet tone for many styles of music. Wish it had a little more bottom on the gain channels. Wish the effects loop was useful.

I bought this because it was $550 at my local music store and sounded pretty sweet.

Test it out man and keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Don't skimp on a cab.
You'll be impressed, this thing is really loud!
Jackson DXMG
Charvel
B-52 AT100
Marshall 1960A
Pedals and stuff
Quote by El-Gonado
Don't skimp on a cab.
You'll be impressed, this thing is really loud!

Agreed. A nice cab will do wonders for this head.
Oh, also, you can hear examples of this head used in studio here:

www.myspace.com/mykelmusic

These tracks were professionally tracked, mixed and mastered. Naturally there was some EQ'ing done to the guitars however, the sound is extremely true to the natural tones that were recorded. These are demo tracks.