I have a SD-1 I would like to trade for something different. and I also have a fender princeton chorus amp.

Trades I would accept:
TS-9
MI audio anthing (would like a crunch box though)
Lovepedal anything
Tonebone Hot british
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone GT-500
Barber Electronics LTD
EMMA Reezafratzitz
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Ibanez Jemini
Sansamp Charachter series (any)

I would be willing to throw Both the pedal and the amp in if it more expensive than anything on there (I doubt it) I would also trad for a pro junior or valve junior.

the worth of the pedal is about 30 and the amp 150
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'm not really interested in an SD-1 but I do have a TS-9 I want to sell.

It is still in brand new condition, never leaving my house, and I still have the box and manuals for it.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work out a price.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
what are you thinking> I can only really do trades right now
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era