Need a traduction for thiss

Warum ist es schwer, sich zu entscheiden, warum ist es scher, zu Wissen, warum ist es schwer, glücklilch zu sein, warum ist es schwer, eindach nur ich selbst zu sein?? Ich versuchte, stark zu sein, ich versuchte, nachzudenken, ich versuchte, zu tun was ich für richtig hielt... doch was ist passiert?? Ich bin verwirrt, über meine Gefühle, ich bin verwirrt, durch die Anderen,
Ich bin verwirr, durch meine Entscheidungen, und am Ende bin ich doch nur unglücklich, und nicht ich selbst.

Pleaaaaseeeee ASAP

And maybe i'll love youuuuuu

No, seriously, please

***I believe you underestimate my sneakyness***

Very sneaky, indeed...

(BAH)
freetranslation.com
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Why is it difficult to decide why it is German, to knowledge, why is it difficult to glücklilch to be, why is it difficult to eindach only myself to be? I tried to be strong, I tried to think, I tried to do what I did right ... but what happened? I'm confused about my feelings, I am confused by the other,
I am confused by my decisions, and in the end I'm just unhappy, and not myself

http://translate.google.com/translate
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by AeroRocker
Why is it difficult to decide why it is German, to knowledge, why is it difficult to glücklilch to be, why is it difficult to eindach only myself to be? I tried to be strong, I tried to think, I tried to do what I did right ... but what happened? I'm confused about my feelings, I am confused by the other,

****ty translation is ****ty.
I'll translate it gimme a minute.
Quote by AeroRocker

Glucklich (no umlauts cause Im lazy) means happy
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Squier P-Bass (Insanely modded)
Fender Rumble 15
"Warum ist es schwer, sich zu entscheiden, warum ist es scher, zu Wissen, warum ist es schwer, glücklilch zu sein, warum ist es schwer, eindach nur ich selbst zu sein?? Ich versuchte, stark zu sein, ich versuchte, nachzudenken, ich versuchte, zu tun was ich für richtig hielt... doch was ist passiert?? Ich bin verwirrt, über meine Gefühle, ich bin verwirrt, durch die Anderen,
Ich bin verwirr, durch meine Entscheidungen, und am Ende bin ich doch nur unglücklich, und nicht ich selbst."

Why is it hard, to decide. Why is it hard to know. Why is it so hard to be happy. Why is it hard to just be yourself? Why is it hard to be strong, I tried to think, I tried to do, what I thought was right... but what happened? I'm confused, about my feelings, I'm confused, about the others. I'm confused, because of my decisions, but at the end I'm unhappy and not myself.

Should be the most accurate you can get
Last edited by CoBRaGe at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by CoBRaGe
"Warum ist es schwer, sich zu entscheiden, warum ist es scher, zu Wissen, warum ist es schwer, glücklilch zu sein, warum ist es schwer, eindach nur ich selbst zu sein?? Ich versuchte, stark zu sein, ich versuchte, nachzudenken, ich versuchte, zu tun was ich für richtig hielt... doch was ist passiert?? Ich bin verwirrt, über meine Gefühle, ich bin verwirrt, durch die Anderen,
Ich bin verwirr, durch meine Entscheidungen, und am Ende bin ich doch nur unglücklich, und nicht ich selbst."

Why is it hard, to decide. Why is it hard to know. Why is it so hard to be happy. Why is it hard to just be yourself? Why is it hard to be strong, I tried to think, I tried to do, what I thought was right... but what happened? I'm confused, about my feelings, I'm confused, about the others. I'm confused, because of my decisions, but at the end I'm unhappy and not myself.

Should be the most accurate you can get

This.

Das Juden und die Gypos mussen all DIE! Hitler commanded it. We Germans pretend that we are totally chilled man, but deep down we are as Psycho as a Hitler. Ever seen a Rammstein conzert? We are still into mass appreciation leather sado masochism and quiffs like 70 years ago

JK
Wer Deutsch spricht, ... Ich brauche Hilfe

Brauchen Sie eine Übersetzung für diese

Why is it difficult to decide why it is
searchers, to knowledge, why is it difficult to glücklilch
, why is it difficult to eindach only to myself
be? I tried to be strong, I tried to
upon, I tried to do what I really
held ... but what happened? I'm confused about
my feelings, I am confused by the other,
I am confused by my decisions, and at the end
I'm just unhappy, and not myself

Pleaaaaseeeee ASAP

Und vielleicht werde ich die Liebe youuuuuu

Nein, ernsthaft, wenden Sie sich bitte
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
Quote by Kaz3-6-0
Wer Deutsch spricht, ... Ich brauche Hilfe

Brauchen Sie eine Übersetzung für diese

Why is it difficult to decide why it is
searchers, to knowledge, why is it difficult to glücklilch
, why is it difficult to eindach only to myself
be? I tried to be strong, I tried to
upon, I tried to do what I really
held ... but what happened? I'm confused about
my feelings, I am confused by the other,
I am confused by my decisions, and at the end
I'm just unhappy, and not myself

Pleaaaaseeeee ASAP

Und vielleicht werde ich die Liebe youuuuuu

Nein, ernsthaft, wenden Sie sich bitte

Wtf? I already translated it, don't use the google translator it's a piece of ****.
Here's chinese translation passage. Why is it difficult to decide why it is German, to knowledge, why is it difficult to glücklilch to be, why is it difficult to eindach only myself to be? I tried to be strong, I tried to think, I tried to do what I did right ... but what happened? I'm confused about my feelings, I am confused by the others, I am confused by my decisions, and in the end I'm just unhappy, and not myself.
Hoped that it's ok.
dry wet
Last edited by kettyheloD at Aug 4, 2009,
Quote by kettyheloD
Here's german translation p Why is it difficult to decide why it is German

where the hell did that translation thingy get the word german in there?

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>