Now i know that B.C. Rich is hated by UG, but im pretty set on getting the Mockingbird. I just don't know what model.

I want to know what the difference between the Masterpiece Mockingbird and the Mockingbird Special. I know the price, but i don't know if that price difference will make a difference in the quality of the guitar. I'll probably replace the pick-ups eventually, but i want a really good starting point (everything else to be set).
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
I've heard the masterpeice can arrive with some technical issues, like non working pickups and knobs, and some other troubles like weird unexplained buzzing noises.I've also heard the quilt tops look great.Havent checked out the special version though.I think you'd be better of with an AL-3000 Which is a Les Paul copy.And the mockingbird is somewhat a LP copy.Same neck profile and frets and such and such.Thats why slash uses one sometimes.
AL-3000? I'm right now looking for the mockingbird shape guitar shape, unless is the AL-3000 the same shape?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Thanx, im not a brand name guy, more just quality and functionality
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
as an owner of 2 mockingbirds, i can tell you the mockingbird special is a great guitar.
i got mine in white, its just beatiful. great to play, the rockfield pickups are pretty nice sounding too.
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been