Page 1 of 2
Become a fatty lardarse and the government will give you free money!

Go UK benefit systems! I'm paying for these cunts to stuff their faces all day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

(This guys article I like) http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/columnists/kelvin_mackenzie/article2327575.ece
Read about that in The Sun.

Now there's a family that needs a kick in the face.
No wonder that amount of money won't put enough food on the table.

Disgusts me.
signature
Quote by ctb
Read about that in The Sun.

Now there's a family that needs a kick in the face.

yeah cos they've got so much padding on thier arses that your foot would get enveloped in fat if you tried to kick them in the rear!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
yeah cos they've got so much padding on thier arses that your foot would get enveloped in fat if you tried to kick them in the rear!
good one
What is it with you brits and ranting about people on benefits...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"it's not our fault we're overweight"

yep, its other people that force them to pick up the fork over and over again.
myspace.com/bloodshed516

CHECK THEM OUT
They could lay there and take it up their arses for money.

By the way, my brother is fatter then all of them and he has a mental disability and a job. Those people are freeloaders to the max.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Well, they probably live very unsatisfied lives, being disgusting like that.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Emma says of her weight: “I am a student and don’t get time for exercise.”

It’s tough fitting it in between hot cross buns.

hahahaha

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Mar 18, 2009,
"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight," she added.

maybe if they didnt buy junk food and bought the healthy food they wouldnt be overweight then they could work. ive seen plenty of fat people work.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by Bullet-Rule
1232lbs

that's just disgusting.

it says they eat over the calorie limit too, i have trouble eating 2000 a day
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Damn! I'm a pretty chubby dude, and I still manage to get my ass up every day and go earn my own meager living. These people should be slaughtered and fed to the masses of starving and underpaid individuals.... Two birds, one stone
People like that make me sick. How dare they say what they get isnt enough, my dad gets around 32k a year, and he works 7 days a week for it, and he works his arse off, while these fat fucks sit on their fat arses and get 22k a year. I actually hope i meet them, i live near Blackburn. Verbal abuse will be the least of their worries.
Disgusting, they should burn their fat asses or tell them to get a life.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by andyscoot
People like that make me sick. How dare they say what they get isnt enough, my dad gets around 32k a year, and he works 7 days a week for it, and he works his arse off, while these fat fucks sit on their fat arses and get 22k a year. I actually hope i meet them, i live near Blackburn. Verbal abuse will be the least of their worries.

Dam straight.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by andyscoot

Obviously they have bigger problems... like the expevsive prices of brocolli.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's sort of stupid that the government just hands them money (if that's really the case). They should help them lose weight.

maybe if they didnt buy junk food and bought the healthy food they wouldnt be overweight then they could work. ive seen plenty of fat people work.

...The thing you quoted answered your question. Healthy food is generally more expensive than the processed, unhealthy food.
Quote by yvrockroutr
Damn! I'm a pretty chubby dude, and I still manage to get my ass up every day and go earn my own meager living. These people should be slaughtered and fed to the masses of starving and underpaid individuals.... Two birds, one stone

actually 83 stones
Oh it's genetics yet they admit to eating more than they should.....is there a gene that makes you hungry all the time?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
But on the bright side at least they'll die soon and save us a government pension
Quote by thanksgiving
Obviously they have bigger problems... like the expevsive prices of brocolli.

Those broccoli can be expensive! I don't blame them for not growing their own vegetables either, because gardening is hard to do when you are that fat.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
No matter what system you have there will be peopel who will abuse it. There are far more people at the top doing far more abuse and costing you way more money. Why don't you deal with them first?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I think it is pretty disgusting how the people in this topic are acting. No one here can imagine what it feels like to be in their position.
Quote by Spamwise
I think it is pretty disgusting how the people in this topic are acting. No one here can imagine what it feels like to be in their position.

I can, I'm fat as hell and I still work.

Or I at least try to work. I currently can't seem to find a job anywhere, but I still do work around the house plenty. I weigh about 260 pounds and I'm about 5 foot 11 inches tall, yet I just spent a good three hours dragging THREE MOTHER****ING TREES up a hill from my front yard to my back yard and into the woods where we pile brush.

There's no excuse for laziness like that. My mother knew a guy who had 3/4 of his body paralyzed in a motorcycle accident yet still managed to hold a decent job working from home on his PC.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.

I can, I'm fat as hell and I still work.

It seems as if these people are more than just "fat as hell." If they are really 83 stone, they weigh about 1162 lb. I bet they have great difficulty just walking.
Quote by Spamwise
It seems as if these people are more than just "fat as hell." If they are really 83 stone, they weigh about 1162 lb. I bet they have great difficulty just walking.

That's their combined weight. Look at the article, it has pictures of them. They can definitely work. Especially the dad, he doesn't look obese, just overweight.
Quote by Spamwise

Did you read the article?

They're not THAT big. 83 stone is their cumulative weight.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Oh, ok. I must have misread it. Either way, there is no excuse for treating anyone in that way.
I think the dad should get benefits for his bad comb-over too.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think the dad should get benefits for his amazing comb-over too.

fixed.
Quote by Spamwise
Oh, ok. I must have misread it. Either way, there is no excuse for treating anyone in that way.

Well yeah, you're right. I don't condone mocking anyone over their physical appearance; it hurts, and I would know, I've been overweight my entire life.

I'm not gonna say it's not my fault though, and I'm especially not gonna say that I can't work because of it because you and I both know that that's bull****.

These people are LAZY, that's all. Nothing is wrong with them. They are capable of working for a living.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
2500 max a day for men?

My metabolism must be crazy because 2500 is average. I usually eat 2750+ and I'm still only 175 lbs
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
I'm a student and i find fruit and veg cheaper than processed meals i mean i only buy one kind of meat regularly now and that's lean bacon because it's fairly cheap once a month i'll buy something else as a treat in my budget but most of my diet is fairly vegetable based, mainly peppers, onions, tomatos and courgettes with a bit of bacon for a pasta sauce i can buy a weeks worth of ingredients to make dinners like that for £10 that is not expensive.
HOLY **** IT'S LOUIE ANDERSON!

In all fairness, Louie seems fatter than the real dude and he worked on a TV show and earned millions.
Why are the sun insulting its readers?

Edit:

£22k for a family of four is barely anything lol
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2