Sadly you could do this in every country, going out in public and finding morons that is.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You could do the same thing in every single country. Walk on the street, ask questions, paste all the stupid answers together, and voila.

Edit: ^
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
yeah, he's right. you could do that anywhere, people are just trying to capitalize off the "stupid american" stereotype. there are stupid people everywhere, not just america.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by Kensai
Sadly you could do this in every country, going out in public and finding morons that is.

It's just funnier when they know next to nothing about their own country!

But you are very true
Look at the logo in the right hand corner. Looks fake to me.

I mean, it looks like a parody of the CNN logo.
*puts gun to head*
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Spamwise

It's the show Chaser's War on Everything.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's not like this is because they are American. You could do this in any country and find morons who don't know anything.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Now I feel stupid...

Here are my answers
1. Uzbekistan (I kind of cheated)
2. ?
3. Judaism
4. Buddhist
5. Vietnam(?)
6. Cuba's Dictator
7. 3
8. Pounds, but then euros
9. Uzbekistan (again)
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Last edited by Salute to Jaco at Mar 18, 2009,
Don't forget that America is the collection of all the different ethnicity's and races in the world. That means making fun of Americans is making fun of your own country too.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Spamwise

that's what i was gonna point out. there is no way that's real

Quote by Rogue Hermit

haha
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I can't believe these people are this stupid. Don't judge the rest of us based on these people, no matter what country you are in you will find morons.
I am offended and shocked and hurt and....offended..and...HURT...and shocked and hurt.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by Spamwise

This was a clip from a TV show 'CNNNN', run by the comedy group The Chaser. The whole show was full of political satire and parodies of news shows etc.

This is old as well, and it seems there's a thread a week dedicated to this video.

Quote by Karvid
It's the show Chaser's War on Everything.

Nah, it's CNNNN. I was following these guys before they got their 9.00/9.30 timeslot.
Last edited by soulflyV at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood
Don't forget that America is the collection of all the different ethnicity's and races in the world. That means making fun of Americans is making fun of your own country too.

No, not really. Knowledge isn't inherited, people have to go to school and shit. Also the conditioning is different in different countries, some countries value knowledge more than others (though it's not really verbalized).
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9dCwwzXC4I

or it could just be that there are morons in every country, and the video wouldn't be half as appealing if they only showed those who answered correctly along side those who didn't.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Mumbo Jumbo
I can't believe these people are this stupid. Don't judge the rest of us based on these people, no matter what country you are in you will find morons.

No one was ever judging you.

Its like people have learned to freak out when they hear the words "stupid" and "American" in the same sentence.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
"Who's Fidel Castro?"

"...a...singer"
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by tremeloud
No one was ever judging you.

Its like people have learned to freak out when they hear the words "stupid" and "American" in the same sentence.

+1
No-one except TS has really said anything but "Ya you can do that anywhere" or "look at this other video"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington