ever had a teacher try to act hard? that's my spanish teacher

apparently back in highschool he could do 85 pullups in a minute and was some football superstar

he also likes to threaten people like poor old me =[

he's 40 something years old and dyes his hair and has the giant belly that never moves

yeh yeh that nigga needs a reality check yo
My English no doubt.
She freaks out if you don't do homework and yells at you.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Sounds more like a gym teacher to me.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I had a teacher pull me aside at lunch for just play wrestling with my mates. I spear tackled one and he's like "That's it you're coming to the princepals office!"

The whole way there he is talking heaps of **** like "You could get expelled for this. You're in a **** mess now boy."

We got halfway there and he is like:

"Don't do it again." And let me go.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
My History teacher will bite your head off if you miss more than 2 questions on any given assignment. then she starts reminiscing on when she was in school like 60 years ago and she had all 100%s in every class...

i wonder how many friends.
Quote by djk55
My English no doubt.
She freaks out if you don't do homework and yells at you.

Every teacher does that. Do your frigging homework.
all of my teachers this year. my english teacher yelled at me for not being in her class( a 1/2 hour before school starts) because i was eating a muffin in the lunch room and could have been doing more important things (like her class work). i don't know about her but my breakfast is pretty important to me.
I had this awful history teacher every year in highchool,

he was always grumpy and generally angry at kids

then, in my senior year, he became another person, he just stopped giving a **** about everything, we'd sit in his class and bs with him for an hour

and then he came to my grad party and got drunk with me
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Don't you hate that? I hate having that one " I can't actually teach any of the students well, but I don't give a ****" teacher teaching me my worst subject, math. She's notorious for failing people left and right and just doesn't give a ****. She believes that we should put extra time and effort into arithmetic after school, but I really don't learn anything in class anyway so I have to go over it after school. Which sucks, as I don't like math and don't want to do this in the FIRST PLACE.

I got so stressed out the first quarter, having to learn everything myself. For a while, just said **** it. Then I came back, tried to do better, and I still failed. Okay, my fault, should've been gung ho the entire time.

Well, last quarter I worked my ass off and still remember failing many tests that I thought I got 100s on while doing them. I ended up with a 79 percent in that class, but I don't feel any better and put myself through so much stress. And all for what? At this point I've just said **** it.

Then you have the teachers who are hardasses but they barely teach and the class is a mess with the kids just yelling and playing around, yet the teacher just keeps on giving out massive amounts of homework, classwork, quizzes and tests. Again, I don't even like this classes, nor am I college bound, so **** it.
I had a science teacher that used to pick on people who she discovered to be less than A-average students. She used to pick on this one kid in particular, and he was a quiet one.

She didn't like me though, mostly because I "debunked" a lot of scientific facts with my total disregard for logic. She was talking about the plight of the polar bears once, and I may or may not have said that it was a "perfect way to test evolution and see if they grow wings and fly out of that icy sh*tbox."
Quote by Toniofalcon
She believes that we should put extra time and effort into arithmetic after school,

I thought that was what that whole homework thing was about.... lessons at school, do the actual work and excercises on your own time?
In grade 12, I was leaving the school with an unlit smoke in my mouth(had it ready for when I got outside), and my science teacher ripped it out of my mouth so I was like "WTF! and she was like "you can't walk around with smokes in your mouth!!!!!!!!" and I was like "Give me my effin smoke back!" and she was like "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" and I said "Show me the F__ING RULE RIGHT NOW OR GIVE ME MY F__ING SMOKE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!" so she did.
My english teacher.

She made me do push-ups in the middle of class....

And she hit a kid. For talking. >.>
real talk my spanish teacher is pissing me off now

he says he ran the 40 yard dash in 4.4 sec or suffa, but apparently he was sick and he didn't have the right shoes for it...

and today he said he repped 250 on bench

he's the biggest liar i know
Last edited by burrit0 at Mar 25, 2009,
Ask him how to say "obese fag-tard" in spanish. That'll shut him up.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Just say "pics or it didn't happen"

Or "quit telling us about your high school experience and teach me to speako el spanisho."
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i'm afraid he'll beat me up =[

i've already heard the advice he gives for people who want to fight and it's too scary
There was on old english teacher who use to be a kick boxer i beleive and he was strict as **** if he could hit kids he would of ****ed them up anyway if he was on duty and saw you out of school when you shouldnt be he actually chased you around the local village until he either caught you or you fell to the floor with exhaustion.
Haha, today i overheard this girl say her teacher freaked out in class, "sort of like Gandhi"

i lol'd.
i have a gym teacher who just yells at kids for no reason at all...
but he talks to me about Metallica so its not all that bad...
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by burrit0

Straight up.

Yeah.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by burrit0
ever had a teacher try to act hard? that's my spanish teacher

apparently back in highschool he could do 85 pullups in a minute and was some football superstar

he also likes to threaten people like poor old me =[

he's 40 something years old and dyes his hair and has the giant belly that never moves

same with my P.E. Teacher. I'm afraid of it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
My old maths teacher was also the school judo instructor. He was a black belt and he was REALLY quiet.

There was one time I was in class and two girls were talking away whilst he was explaining something. So he stopped and using some judo skill, he crept silently upon them and REALLY scared them.

It was funny.
Quote by tremeloud
Sounds more like a gym teacher to me.

Minus the athletic bits.
85 pull-ups in a minute!? I call shenanigans!
I've never really had a hardass teacher, though there was one who had some serious mental problem. He insisted that everything was done *exactly* as he said - date in the margin, write on the top line, use blue or black ink, line up in a perfectly straight line etc... Then he got fired for apparently abusing girls :S
considering i have a command master chief, an warrant officer, and a commander and used to have a USMC gunnery sgt as teachers...

yes
you brought a hooker to church?
Math Teacher: Assumes that all any of us do is study and do homework, therfore assigns 20+ pages of homework a night, and is suprised when we don't have it done, along with bi-weekley assignments, bi-monthly projects and a Quiz every Friday.

Former French Teacher: Used to yell at us in a mix of French and Portugese. No one ever understood him. Also had creepy, sex-offender tendencies. Would give fractional marks. (Ex. on a four point question, I got a 2 and 1/6)

Former English Teacher: Never gave us homework, ever, but would tell us in class the next day that we had homework and whoever didn't have it done had detention, and then would laugh as he assigned detentions to our whole class.
My history teacher used to be stuck up and strict on morals and crap. Then last semester he just started to not give a ****. He even had a ruler sword fight with some kid. He was badass. I played guitar with him one day.

My math teacher now is pretty strict. She has calmed down a little bit, but I think it's because she gave up on us.

My English teacher is cool except sometimes he flips out over dumb ****. Some kid opens the windows while the teacher stepped out to go get some ****ing cake. The teacher came back and screamed at everyone. He went berserk and started stuffing his face with cake and yelling. It was hot as balls in there, the windows needed to be opened.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid