Page 1 of 5
Taken from here,

" 'Regardless of my personal opinion about the death penalty, I do not have confidence in the criminal justice system as it currently operates to be the final arbiter when it comes to who lives and who dies for their crime,' [Governor] Richardson said in a statement Wednesday. 'If the State is going to undertake this awesome responsibility, the system to impose this ultimate penalty must be perfect and can never be wrong.'

The bill replaces the death penalty with life without the possibility of parole."

I hope this continues to other states, too.
Hmmm, New Mexico was a lovely place when I hiked through the mountains there. Except for the ****ing little prick in the Radio Shack. But yeah, this is good. But if you ask me, there are certain people who need/deserve the death penalty.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Good for New Mexico nice to see parts of America and starting to come up to European standards of civilisation, maybe soon you'll have history, cusine and culture.
I thought this said Mexico. I dont know much about new mexico apart from it being on the border and being near to Mexico lulz
I never think the death penalty can be a good idea. In Britain recently a guy was just released from prison after 27 years as he has been found not guilty of a murder he was acused of.
I am all for the death penalty if someone admits to doing something in addition to physical proof and or several reliable witnesses. Again I would say you need everyone of these elements and it would still be questionable.

Glad to see it go though.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You missunderstand. When they say the repealed the death penalty, what they actually mean is that burrito ban in state prisons has been lifted.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Draken
Good for New Mexico nice to see parts of America and starting to come up to European standards of civilisation, maybe soon you'll have history, cusine and culture.

Quote by Draken

Maybe someday Europeans will catch up to the U.S. on the subject of spelling and grammar.
Quote by Draken

a little tough on america. It's not like we've done anything bad, like......

wait, never mind
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Draken

Quote by Draken

Funny, Europe is our ancestry. Ehh I'll just rule it out as coincidence.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I think repeating rapists/pedophiles should be given the death sentence, not murderers
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Spamwise

You look tasty yank, also can we have our colonies back we think you cheated.

Also apologies for the spelling of Cuisine i didn't proof read my post.

and civilisation is the correct spelling the oxford english dictionary says so.
Quote by slash4114
Maybe someday Europeans will catch up to the U.S. on the subject of spelling and grammar.

Isn't "civiliSation" correct when it comes to British English?
I'd rather die than spend life in a U.S. prison. That's the complete truth.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I'm not for the death penalty, mainly for the reason I think life in prison is worse punishment.

The only thing I don't like is how crowded our prison systems are getting...all the money being poured into taking care of degenerates could be put to better use...

And yeah I know all about that island where we could just dump 'em, but that'll never happen.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by slash4114

No i think some european languages kick English's ass by being phonetic
Quote by Draken

Alright, I'll take your word for it.
Quote by Draken

You look tasty yank, also can we have our colonies back we think you cheated.

Also apologies for the spelling of Cuisine i didn't proof read my post.

Do you ever wonder why the North American forfathers risked their lives to cross a massive ocean, often risking death, desease and many other perils to get the fvck away from you Europeons?

What makes Europeans think we want anything resembling what you guys consider a culture?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Last edited by Jericho114 at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by CodySG
I'm not for the death penalty, mainly for the reason I think life in prison is worse punishment.

The only thing I don't like is how crowded our prison systems are getting...all the money being poured into taking care of degenerates could be put to better use...

And yeah I know all about that island where we could just dump 'em, but that'll never happen.

Australia 2?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
One thing I enjoy about America is that we are a large melting pot of cultures. Maybe you don't have that in England or where you're from, but no need to make some stupid post that obviously has no basis on fact. Have you been to America? And no I'm not a patriot or some flag waving ****dick, I just don't like morons.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Jericho114

What makes Europeans think we want anything resembling what you guys consider a culture?

The fact that You keep robbing our's?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Australia 2?

New Jersey
Well your forefathers come other to make money originally well at least in Virginia also to beat the french, the puritans came over because our protestantism wasn't strict enough for them. The British Empire was perfection, civilising the world, we turned countries in asia and africa into something closer to a nation and if we hadn't they'd all suck.

Also irony is hard to detect via text, i don't believe what i said, i just like to rile colonists.
Last edited by Draken at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
The fact that You keep robbing our's?

The fact that yours is PART of ours?

Quote by Draken
Well your forefathers come other to make money originally well at least in Virginia also to beat the french, the puritans came over because our protestantism wasn't strict enough for them. The British Empire was perfection, civilising the world, we turned countries in asia and africa into something closer to a nation and if we hadn't they'd all suck.

Also irony is hard to detect via text, i don't believe what i said, i just like to rile colonists.

That's why you lost, right?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by Draken

Ahh Draken. Even though I know you're joking and I'm laughing, I still want to come to your house and shoot you in the face.
Trolling at it's finest.
Bravo
Quote by CodySG
The fact that yours is PART of ours?

I tried that one. They still sued me for copyright infringement
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by Jericho114
Do you ever wonder why the North American forfathers risked their lives to cross a massive ocean, often risking death, desease and many other perils to get the fvck away from you Europeons?

I would watch my colonial tongue if i were you
Quote by Draken

It's not irony, it's sarcasm
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ahh Draken. Even though I know you're joking and I'm laughing, I still want to come to your house and shoot you in the face.
Trolling at it's finish.
Bravo

Silence paddy or we'll send the Black 'n' Tans back to ireland to take your spuds away.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Trolling at it's finish.
Bravo

I think the last part of his post was the best.
Quote by StewieSwan
You call what the British empire did to Africa and Asia a success?

Lrn2Ghandi

We gave them democracy, capitalism and nice shiny uniforms. Also we got tea delicious tea, our main source of power.
Quote by Draken
Silence paddy or we'll send the Black 'n' Tans back to ireland to take your spuds away.

It's ok provided you leave me the guinness and enough women and children to beat.

Quote by Draken
We gave them democracy, capitalism and nice shiny uniforms. Also we got tea delicious tea, our main source of power.

The sexual impotency didn't catch on then?
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Draken

No, what you did there was rape, plunder and subjugate thousands, if not millions of people, same thing the pilgrims did to Native Americans.

GTFO imperialist pig!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
It's ok whatever you guys think over in Britain. We over here know they just wanted to get away from the kinky sex and messed up teeth, and it was worth dying for.
Quote by red18420

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
No, what you did there was rape, plunder and subjugate thousands, if not millions of people, same thing the pilgrims did to Native Americans.

GTFO imperialist pig!

Don't feed the troll.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

GTFO imperialist pig!

the dude is welsh. not much imperialism going on there. is it?
Page 1 of 5