http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8369/173002.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3365/173253.jpg

Basically, I saw the b-stock Washburn j28scedl for $400 after searching for an acoustic for a very long time and immediately loved it cosmetically. I read a bunch of reviews, liked what I read, so I took a gamble and got THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!!

It arrived about a half a week after ordering it, with almost new strings (11s). I looked for almost a half an hour, and I still cannot find the finish flaw. It's absurd, I mean they cut the price in half, and I can't find a blemish anywhere. The only thin that comes close is that the pics on musiciansfriend show the black as trans black, but mine is solid, which at first I was kinda put off by, until I noticed that it was sex in the form of a gutiar finish The action was fairly decent, and while the frets were slightly rough, a polish with some lemon oil cleaned em up immediately.

But of course, all that is moot, because it's all about the sound!! And the sound is phenomenal. I'm not comparing against like a million dollar martins, but of any guitar I've ever played at guitar center or anything, this one dominates. I just recently played a takamine jumbo that was going for about $700 and the washburn was vastly superior

First off, the sound is really really loud. Like, very loud. Which was perfect for my uses. But the tonal quality is what really blew my away. It's very bright, but the bass is still very noticeable. The treble is strong, but not enough to overpower the other frequencies. It's also just really rich and deep. The chords have like a chorus sound to them and are just absolutely beautiful. And for blues it's fantastic because each note if focused and has fairly decent sustain. Then, when I gave it to someone who could play fingerstyle, the sound was great. The brightness really gave it a life that sometimes is missing without the treble boost that comes from a pick. Plugged in, both with a pick and without, it just sounds like it does unplugged, which in my opinion is perfect.

If you hadn't noticed I absolutely love this guitar. I dunno how many more b-stock ones there are, but if you're looking for a guitar that excels at strumming, flatpicking, blues, and fingerstyle. The only thing that you gotta watch for is that, as I've mentioned, the guitar is very bright. I personally think it makes it sound incredibly rich and warm, but be warned.
Gear:
-Saga strat, modded with guitarfetish p/ups
-epiphone abomination (don't know what it's called) with scalloped neck and power rails gfs p/up
-Fender Twin Reverb
-Blues screamer pedal
-Boss Turbo overdrive
congrats. it's so shiny! haha. Also, you have the tuners that I love. The gold with the black buttons. Love the look.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
ya I love the tuners too, the ratio is perfect

But, one thing I forgot to mention is that it doesn't have two strap buttons (only one), which kinda sucks, but it's easily worked around.
Gear:
-Saga strat, modded with guitarfetish p/ups
-epiphone abomination (don't know what it's called) with scalloped neck and power rails gfs p/up
-Fender Twin Reverb
-Blues screamer pedal
-Boss Turbo overdrive