Alright, on Windows Notepad I have a very very large tablature of one of my bands songs.

Now, I cannot upload this as a tab to this site because, it's just one of my own originals and it's really appropriate content for the site...yet >.>

I can't print it out because I'm not connected to a printer and I can't send it to an email address where I do have a printer connect because I don't own a printer.

I've tried just copying and pasting the tab to several sites including the blogs given to us on our profiles and all of them mess up the tab some way or another. I tried using
 -tab- 
in the blog and it didn't work. I need to have this tab up somewhere on the web for the rest of my band to be able to have easy access to it. I think it would work if I used on the forums but there's no real appropriate place to put it. So I'm kind of stuck on what to do...
The Pit. The Movie.
Screen Shot - can I get a HELL YEAH!?!

Actually, screen shot - paste in windows paint, save in parts.

Or you could e mail yourself the link and print it out when you're somewhere that' sgot a printer.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
you can upload it to UG, just put it in under miscellaneous unsigned bands. Or if you dont want to put it up here, make a gmail account for your band and upload the tab into google docs, and make sure everyone has access.

Failing that, you could upload the file to megaupload, and give everyone the download link, and let them download it.

In the future, post questions like this either in The Pit, or in the Tab Talk Forum. This forum is for member introductions, and to ask questions about the entire site.

Quote by jimmy_neutron
In the future, post questions like this either in The Pit, or in the Tab Talk Forum. This forum is for member introductions, and to ask questions about the entire site.

I dunno, Killian.
Tab Talk, sure. But The Pit? ew. A serious question is likely to get spammed there.
Better here than The Pit, methinks. Better yet, find the most appropriate forum. (in this case Tab Talk)
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Thanks, the New Courier font worked for the blog entry and I realized I have access to a printer at school so I sent the Notepad file there and hopefully I can retrieve it when I get there today.

Even for being here a couple years I'm still not familiar with the entire site >.> Which I guess is my fault, regardless, I did end up thinking here was better than the pit.
The Pit. The Movie.
aye. there are still a few corners of UG I haven't delved into much, either.

check the FAQ here in the Newbie forum, for a brief description of each UG forum.
it does help to guide you to the right place.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
aye. there are still a few corners of UG I haven't delved into much, either.

check the FAQ here in the Newbie forum, for a brief description of each UG forum.
it does help to guide you to the right place.

Thanks a bunch, I was in a huge hurry last night as well and didn't have much time to look around xD Thank goodness I found something that worked.

But I'll keep all that in mind next time.

Again, thanks and cheers.
The Pit. The Movie.