HI.
I've been thinking about buying me an Ovation Acoustic Guitar. I think they sound Awsome and the prices on some of them aren't bad. I'm learning how to play guitar and I want to trade in my Alvarez RD8 which I've had for a little while (1st guitar).

Any feedback on Ovations?
New Members Q&A Forum (3 Viewing)
Help for new members - read the FAQ and Rules before posting. NO guitar-related questions

yup.
███████████████████████████████████
i was thinking about doing the same thing .. and getting one for my 18th birthday next month .. not only do they sound good they look good too.
Quote by Jacob_s
i was thinking about doing the same thing .. and getting one for my 18th birthday next month .. not only do they sound good they look good too.

I remember the first time I played one. I was blown away by the sound and they also look very nice, as you stated. The necks and action are perfect for me and the prices aren't so bad.
Quote by tona_107
New Members Q&A Forum (3 Viewing)
Help for new members - read the FAQ and Rules before posting. NO guitar-related questions

yup.
look at the guy's join date, please.
and try to be more helpful and less dismissive about it?

novice99,

normally a Mod will either move a thread like this to the correct forum (in this case Acoustic Guitar) or just close it. But since there is already a less than welcoming post on this one, it will probably get closed, not moved.

Read this: Important: New Members FAQ

Among other things, it has a description of each forum on UG and it will help you understand what goes where.

I see you've already found the introduction thread in this forum. That's cool.

Welcome to UG.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.