so guys
i borrowed F.E.A.R (pc) of a mate i installed the game just fine and created iso images of the 5 disks so that i can return them and continue playing but when i go to run the game it doesnt work
it says the i need to insert the original disk
help?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Please tell me you're kidding. Do you really think the developers of FEAR just overlooked the possibility of someone just copying a purchased disc and playing it and never have to buy it for themselves?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Original disks have a special layered encoding specialized to work with the console. You'd need a layered disk burner and an encoding program that works for whatever console your using.

EDIT: **** I didn't see it was PC...
I dunno then. Download a cracked version?
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
just download it....and sell the discs you burned to someone who doesnt know better. when it doesnt work for them tell them they broke it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
i got it to go
i got a crack
thx for your unhelp guys
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Anyone else read this as "Dick Image"? :/
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500