Go listen to them. I would recommend listening to Pray the album version. The ending playing gives me chills everytime. Then, listen to Higinia.

Also, can anyone name some bands like them? Like Emery. They are also a good band.
new singer is better. I don't like Craig.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
^ stfu haha

unfortunately i like a couple songs
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Can someone please power tab higinia for me Ive been looking but there's only
Poorly written tabs ( sorry ) I would greatly appreciate it thanks
I like their song Rise Up. that only
Stitch me up with strings of symphonies.
A Reason For Broken Wings - A Skylit Drive
idk if they would go here. since hardcore covers the -core genres I would be say ask there.
Check out The Word Alive. Craig used to be in it, but I think he quit, and they got a new vocalist.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
New singer Beau Bokan is amazing.

Also they should be in Hardcore section.

To Hell And Back is my song of 2009 so far.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I like his vocals much more than Craig, and yes that is a great song.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Awful band. New stuff is absolute trash.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Personally i like their music alot...both whith craig and beau.

Favorite song would have to be To Hell and Back.

I hope they come out with a new album soon to :P
craig is way better than beau and ever since craig left BTF he has a sorta punk voice rather than his melodic voice in BTF and beau cant scream jare does all the screaming but there still my fav band
Beau's voice fits better in BTF and Craig's better in ETF. But Beau's learning to scream that's why the album is taking so long to make. To Hell And Back is there best song now though, better ones to come on the new album probably though.
They are amazing. Seeing them July 18th.
I would recommend Greeley Estates to you if you havent listened to them.
I can play Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad, Higinia, Times Like These, To Hell and Back, and We'll Sleep When We're Dead, on my guitar. All those songs are by blessthefall.
I also recommend the bands A Skylit Drive, Silverstein, Alesana, Attack Attack!, Dance Gavin Dance, and Escape the Fate (Craig Mabbitt is now their frontman.)
I would recommend Atreyu, definetely Escape the Fate (although Ronnie Radke as their singer was much, much better), Killswitch Engage, and obviously Bullet For My Valentine.

Blessthefalls recordings are a little vague don't you think? (randomly asking)