http://www.myspace.com/lowlifethrash

So, I filled in for a band called 'Lowlife', they're exactly the music I hate but they've become pretty successful in a short time.
I wrote all the songs and basically used chromatic chord progressions, I wasn't really into it.
Cancer is the only song recording through my amp, as you might tell after listening to the other songs.
They really want me to join, but I hate the music.
What do you think of them?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
ehh. you're from australia and you have a song called nazi soldier. it just doesnt make sense to me. it doesnt sound that good either. my only advice is playing in bands is fun even if its a genre of music you don't like. itd be a good experience for you
sounds like the band "kids like us". Not a big fan personally, so i wouldnt do it
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Hmm so in that song BTK the singer just seems to be making noise and not screaming actual words for some reason.

Lame.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Play all of those songs twice as fast and it'd sound half decent. You obviously don't want to play in the band so just neck up and tell them instead of making threads on forums about it.