i dunno whats up witht he pit and all the seemingly random threads with ****ty english but i have a question..

i live in australia and im buying a shirt off an american website. but sizes in america are different to australia. if i get a large like i do with aussie clothes will it be much different. can someone tell me an ideal size in american for me. my chest is 39 inches.. or approximatley 100 cm.. i think

http://www.allthatisheavy.com/info.asp?item_num=ATH-4500 heres the shirt for anyone who might ask

edit: excuse my terrible grammar and spelling. those 2 subjects are not my forte.
Last edited by metal-head666 at Mar 19, 2009,
I actually don't have an answer for your question, but I did want to point out that you just used the term forte -- correctly I might add -- so obviously you need to give your grammar and spelling some more credit.
If it helps I'm 6'1 and around 180-190 lbs and I wear a large here in America if I want a tighter fit or an extra large when I want a pretty loose fit. Check my pics in my profile for a better idea of my body type
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
i know that america has larger numbers for there shoes compared to the australian sizes it might be the same with clothing
Quote by draco thatus
I actually don't have an answer for your question, but I did want to point out that you just used the term forte -- correctly I might add -- so obviously you need to give your grammar and spelling some more credit.

thats my vocabulary but. thanks any way dude

Quote by dxpaintball8000
If it helps I'm 6'1 and around 180-190 lbs and I wear a large here in America if I want a tighter fit or an extra large when I want a pretty loose fit. Check my pics in my profile for a better idea of my body type

haha that helps abit. you look about the same size as me. so thats a good idea... and dude.. you have killer hair and beardage. kudos to you sir. i miss my long hair now
Quote by draco thatus

The big test isn't how you use the word "forte," it's how you pronounce it.
You're*
Quote by metal-head666
thats my vocabulary but. thanks any way dude

haha that helps abit. you look about the same size as me. so thats a good idea... and dude.. you have killer hair and beardage. kudos to you sir. i miss my long hair now

Haha thanks man. Take note that I very rarely wear larges so I may look a little bigger than what I actually am in most of my pics. I just think that wearing one size larger than what I actually am is pretty comfortable but it kinda shows how loose it is and makes you look fat when you try to play a guitar with a strap haha.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by metal-head666
i dunno whats up witht he pit and all the seemingly random threads with ****ty english but i have a question..

i live in australia and im buying a shirt off an american website. but sizes in america are different to australia. if i get a large like i do with aussie clothes will it be much different. can someone tell me an ideal size in american for me. my chest is 39 inches.. or approximatley 100 cm.. i think

http://www.allthatisheavy.com/info.asp?item_num=ATH-4500 heres the shirt for anyone who might ask

edit: excuse my terrible grammar and spelling. those 2 subjects are not my forte.

I'd say medium.

I wear 34-36" chest blazers, and I'm small. Although, your shoulders will make a difference too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices