how much do you get out of your house besides school/college/work?

in my case: not too often, much less than i would like
over the last half year i've been trying to go out more, im now going out significanlty more than before, but its still far from enough
its being really hard for me to find things to do, i have almost no interest in anything and im somewhat antisocial (and probably several other defects i cant think off right now)

well..just wanted to share, and i'd love to hear how good are you doing with this subject, and if you want to post what do you do with your time it could be really helpfull

btw: im high and kind of analising myself...i never tought about this stuff before
Lately I pretty much work, hang out with my gf at her house or have her come to mine, or jam with friends.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Not much now friends are at uni, but before that I was out all the time. One time after I graduated, I left on a tuesday and didn't come home until sunday.
i pretty much go out on a daily basis (work) and on weekends i mostly hang out with my friends, either jam or go downtown or smth
i get out all the time but, recently i haven't been getting out as much. spring is comming soon though which means ill never be inside.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Not much now friends are at uni, but before that I was out all the time. One time after I graduated, I left on a tuesday and didn't come home until sunday.

Lies
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
At least an hour a day. Either I go on photosprees in the nearby forest, take my motorcycle for a spin or hang out with friends.
Other than work, I would say an average of 2-3 times a week, normally both friday and saturday night I go out, then every other week I go out midweek too, sometimes a sunday.
just for work, i like being at home
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Well i'm at school 8 - 3 Monday - Friday, and I usually do two shifts at work on top of that. Friday nights are usually band prac and I end up crashing at a mates. So yeah, I'm not home all that much.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Purely beacuse my girlfirend and social life is in Glasgow i am always up here. I live with my parents about 40mins away and i spend about 3 full days a week ther.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
work 7-5
school 5-8:30
homework till 11:30 (some nights) or band practice from 8:30 til 1am

then friday saturday and sunday when I don't have any homework I am partying like crazy or working around the house. Oh the joys of home ownership
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Im pretty anti social, I see freinds but at their house or here and stuff on weekends. In college i usually jam with friends on fridays in the music rooms but thats about it. ;(
Costs a lot to go out constantly

Usually go and get wiped out at the weekends
Quote by titsmcgee852
Lies

I swear to god! The tuesday and wednesday night I went to a teachers house with some friends for a few drinks (my teachers were awesome. Graduating sucked.), then during the day on wednesday I went to the beach, then stayed at my girlfriends house, then thursday I went to a place called Bents Basin (great place. Picnic areas, bit lake etc.) then went to a friends place that night because her parents were away and we had a party. Then I went home. Epic week, had the most fun of my life.
I used to live at my friends houses when i was single. I would go home a few days, then be back out at random houses for weeks. It was fun.
Now, aside from 2 jobs and school, i rarely go out... maybe to go shopping with a friend or something... it sucks, actually.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
I'm out most days really, we've started doing these spontaneous road trips, can be very fun.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Well, since I moved out of my parents I stay home quite often, manly because we have parties most nights. But when I live with my parents I was out of the house as much as possible.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Well, since I moved out of my parents I stay home quite often, manly because we have parties most nights. But when I live with my parents I was out of the house as much as possible.

Must have been pretty uncomfortable living in your parents, eh? I can see why you left
daily- i have to walk my dog.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
I haven't gotten out since Monday because I've been sick. Other than that, I only go out because of school, gym, the occasional trip to the music store, and practice. I don't lead a very social life
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Work Monday thru Friday then the wife and I go out Friday night, I play a gig Saturdays then have friends over for games after the show. So I guess I'm out quite a bit.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
College Wednesday till Friday, I see my girlfriend Tuesdays and Sundays and have band practice Saturdays.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.