So there's a new show here that made me facepalm. It's called 'hole in the wall' and it just convinced me that ''Idiocracy'' is probably gonna become true. Where's the entertainment? How thick do you have to be to seek entertainment in something so ridiculous? It's a bunch of people dressed up as teletubbies and going through a hole in the wall and if they can't, they'll splash in the water (Oh noez!! And it happens 90% of the time) and everyone can just have a minute long ogre-laugh.

I really don't get it anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2kajMH2u0&feature=related

EDIT: Oh, i realize it's been around the 'civilized' world for some time now, but it's new here, but honestly....Views on this?
Last edited by zwound at Mar 19, 2009,
Old but hilarious.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Oh, yes, I saw that.

I to question the validity of such a useless topic.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Yeah that was in Australia last year. I think it lasted about 3 episodes.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by 666nate666
Human Tetris ****ing rules

What the hell is the difference though?
actually that kind of made me laugh.

nothing beats MXC though...NOTHING!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
What the hell is wrong with people having fun? Go pick on big brother if you want to whine about TV shows that intentionally make people more stupid.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That show is rediculous, and I believe the "action phrase" is, "Lets find that Hole!"

Everytime the announcer/host says that I start laughing hysterically. When people fail I half expect him to say "Oh, looks like he couldn't find the hole and ended up dumped in the friend zone!"

It is almost amusing. On another note, Idiocracy was a stupid movie; very, very stupid.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
It was alright when Japan originally did it, but watching D-Grade Australian celebrities do it is pathetic. Same goes for "Wipeout"
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
haha sorry but that **** is awesome. It would be alot more awesome if the pool of water was replaced with spikes or thumbtacks or something.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Japanese pop culture is all equally or even more bizarre than this. My friends and I watch NHK (Japanese public access) all of the time (mostly when we're stoned, which is pretty damn often). It's so weird that its ****ing hilarious.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by BenFoffenbock
It was alright when Japan originally did it, but watching D-Grade Australian celebrities do it is pathetic. Same goes for "Wipeout"

This. You know your show is failing when the best celebrity you can get is off the panel of the NRL footy show.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
You think the people on this show have no shame, but the more you watch it, the more fun it looks. Some of them(contestants) just have no creativity.

EDIT: Skip to 3:09 and tell me what the **** just happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG0guVq_0uo&feature=related

EDIT2: They even show a slow motion replay and it still confuses the **** out of me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 19, 2009,
What the hell's wrong with you? Hole in the Wall/Human Tetris is awesome.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

because its always funnier when the asians fail.

also, the australian version of wipeout is painfully scripted. i cant even watch more than 2 minutes of it.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I laugh at how bored the audience always look. I bet they have to sit there for hours waiting for them to put up new walls and what not. And then they get a quick laugh when everyone falls in the water.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.