I've just joined a GnR tribute band and figured I would need a chorus pedal of some sort.

I know Duff uses the Yamaha SPX-90 but obviously these are out of production and hard to come across. Is there anything that would faithfully recreate this sound out there?
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
the best thing you can do is get the yamaha spx-2000 which has the spx-90 model in it but then i doubt you want to spend that much just for chorus.

think to yourself, is it really going to be that noticable to your average listener if you use a different chorus effect, to most average joe's chorus on bass sounds like chorus on bass which sounds like chorus on bass you could probably dial in a close enough approximation of his chorus on a most chorus pedals
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Go try out the Digitech Multi-Chorus. It's cheap, and will get you relatively close to what your looking for.
Quote by Casketcreep

Funnily enough I know what Google is, and I did use it before I came here.

Cheers for the useful advice Dan and Captain Insano
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
I do not recommend the digitech one. I generally find that digitech's do a bunch of novel things, but when it comes down to it you can never find a good sound.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
You won't believe me, but I bought a $30 Behringer chorus for kicks and I could get THE tone from "Right Next Door to Hell" like the Digitech (which I got a month after the
Behringer broke D couldn't.

Still heart my Digitech pedal though.
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard