Page 1 of 2
hey im sitting in here,bored out of my mind,so im doing some job searches online.

trying to look for a job in area 51 so i can come back and report on whats going on there.

anyone have any leads?????
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
Ask Mustaine.

He's been there twice
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
some guy said that you had to gain promotion from area 50?any comment on that?
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
If you know what Area 51 is, it's an aircraft base for experimental aircraft and military designs.

The conspiracy theories are there because it's in the middle of nowhere, but highly guarded (albeit, it's guarded as heavily as any other military base in America).
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
is it true that civillian aircraft are not allowed within something like a 50 mile radius of the place?
All In All Is All We Are

Quote by Masamune
You have to go there by foot. If you can survive they give you the job.

Legend states though that you have a greater chance of finding the Lost City of Atlantis AND the Golden Mayan City in the same day than finding Area 51.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
Quote by Irish Bassist
some guy said that you had to gain promotion from area 50?any comment on that?

This is true, but you can also get a job there if you get demoted from Area 52.
Quote by Irish Bassist
is it true that civillian aircraft are not allowed within something like a 50 mile radius of the place?

I believe it's a 2-3 mile radius, i'm not sure though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51
Quote by srvguitarrulez
so what is told to the public?theres an airfield here and thats it?
no mention of anything underground?
All In All Is All We Are

you can view it in google maps by searching for area 51
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Irish Bassist
so what is told to the public?theres an airfield here and thats it?
no mention of anything underground?

There is undoubtedly underground chambers there, but as for massive conspiracy theories, i think it's a load of crap. It's the location where many experimental military ideas have been developed and tested, including long-range plasma and laser weapons (Wiki it, it's real, and quite effective too), as well as the modern supersonic jets such as the Stealth Bomber (all tested and developed in Area 51).
Quote by srvguitarrulez
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I found this, TS. You might want to read it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread3216/pg1

Fantastic first reply to the thread

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You have walk past their "Restricted" signs.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Fantastic first reply to the thread

That was a brutal first reply!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by fender1618
considering its a military base, sing up for the army

This
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
First of all whoever said its impossible to find area 51 they dont know what they're talking about because its co-ordinates are very easy to obtain, its not a hidden base anymore. As for getting a job there, its not a place you can go drop off your resume, if they want you to work for them they will find you.

Basing your life on trying to get a job there isn't smart. And no offence but the fact that you made this thread clearly states you are not area 51 material.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by fender1618
considering its a military base, sing up for the army

This but remember, you have to sing for the army not sign up in the army, you just have to sing for them.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by Gulli05
This but remember, you have to sing for the army not sign up in the army, you just have to sing for them.

You have to sing every part to Mozart's Symphony number 12 in G major. Then they'll let you in.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

^yes, the army does like their singing

but in all seriousness, yea you should probably be signing up for the military if you want a military job. just a thought.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
1. Walk into the Visitor Office.
2. Realize that there is no Visitor Office.
3. ???
4. PROFIT

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
My dad worked near there for a while in the Nevada Testing Grounds, where they tested a few nuclear bombs. HE said the place is really ****ing well guarded. I doubt they would let some kid talking about it on the interwebs join. But just to find out, wrap a towel around your head, do a war cry, and bring a gun to show off to them.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
My dad worked near there for a while in the Nevada Testing Grounds, where they tested a few nuclear bombs. HE said the place is really ****ing well guarded. I doubt they would let some kid talking about it on the interwebs join. But just to find out, wrap a towel around your head, do a war cry, and bring a gun to show off to them.

Remember to grow a beard and shave your moustache.
if it is active, it's probably a military base used to create or test "questionable" weapons.

either that or it's nothing at all. i wouldn't be surprised at all if it was nothing more than a tourist attraction.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
if it is active, it's probably a military base used to create or test "questionable" weapons.

either that or it's nothing at all. i wouldn't be surprised at all if it was nothing more than a tourist attraction.

Well, it is not a tourist attraction since only certain people can go in there. And it is used for housing, testing, and building new aircraft for the military and what not. At least that's what I gather.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Mootallica
If you know what Area 51 is, it's an aircraft base for experimental aircraft and military designs.

The conspiracy theories are there because it's in the middle of nowhere, but highly guarded (albeit, it's guarded as heavily as any other military base in America).

1) It's guarded MUCH more heavily
2) How do you know the conspiracy theories are untrue?
People like you are not welcome here.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Don't you guys envy Obama, If I became President that would be my First Stop
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Page 1 of 2