so, i got the carbon copy!!!! finally. (sorry no pics) cost me 335 but it was totally worth it. fun to play with and adds a lot of depth to soloing/ clean sections.

anyways, the problem is, when its used in conjunction with my metalcore (they both have the same power source aka power supply) theres seems to be a seriously high pitched squeal.

Now this problem was solved by removing the power source from the metalcore... anyways, i hate batteries and think they are bad 4 the environment (hurray, im eco concious) so what do u guys reckon i should get to resolve this dillemma and problem?

new power source for metalcore? or noise suppressor. btw, i am poor so cheap = better

cheers in advance.
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.
a new power source would be pretty cheap and worth a try. if it doesnt fix it return the power supply and then get a noise suppressor.
cool. also, for some reason, whenever i turn my volume pot down/ up whenever trying to get the cc to work, the volume stays at where it was when the effect is engaged and after it too. then it suddenly pops back up. any diagnostics?
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.
get a refund. i think you got a lemon. unless you have the repeats cranked at all times, this should not be happening.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.