Basically, budget isn't an option atm, obviously I wanna spend as little as possible.

So far I have:
Boss ns-2
Boss ge-7
boss rv-5
Voodoo lab sparkle drive

So i was thinking of getting:
mxr stereo chorus
boss dd-7
mxr dynacomp
boss tu-2
some kind of wah?

Anything else you guys think ill need?:P
thanks again/
get a boss ce-2 chorus if u can get one on ebay or somthing, the dd7 is good, dynacomp is good, a mxr 10 band eq, i would get a turbo tuner or a korg pitchblack instead of the boss tuner and a crybaby classic fasel wah unless your a kirk hammett fan then wait for his sig wah looks bad ass, im getting one
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
isnt the mxr stereo chorus better than the ce-2?
thats what zakk wylde is using now no?
Why dont you think the boss tuners any good?
zakk went back ot the ce-2 in the studio and he uses the ce-5 on the road the ce-3 sucks, not even close to the ce-2 that is unless your talking about the korean ones, but i dont use any MIK boss stuff. and theres alot better tuners on the market then the boss one, the boss one isnt as accurate.I use a korg pitchblack myself but the new turbo tuners are great, i might get one of those soon.
heres a video of zakk...see hes not using the mxr chorus no more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0AA1VsPacc
Gear:
tu-2 instead get korg blackout
wah vox v847a is good, or go up to the more expensive vox (can't remember name)
i prefer ch-1 chorus, but ive heard goo things about the mxr
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Instead of getting the TU-2 get a Korg Blackout, as Clutch said. They're more accurate and look pretty badass.
Keeping it real since '92
yeah im gonna go with the pitchblack tuner.
what about the dime wahs? or the zakk wylde ones?
think a univibe would be cool?
What arethose pedals called again that clean up your amp too, it sorts all your frequences out? i always forget
Whats the best od pedal I could get? Im using a Bugera 333xl and play in a hardcore metal band, could I upgrade from the sparkle drive? without looking too much int botique pedals?
sparkle drive is fine, those are good pedals but if your playing hardcore metal might wanna look into a zw-44 wylde overdrive or maybe a mxr gt-od.
if you want boutique stuff then youll be paying more and they dont sound all that different then the cheaper ones they are cloned from but usually have added features and or modifications
Gear:
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
zakk went back ot the ce-2 in the studio and he uses the ce-5 on the road the ce-3 sucks, not even close to the ce-2 that is unless your talking about the korean ones, but i dont use any MIK boss stuff. and theres alot better tuners on the market then the boss one, the boss one isnt as accurate.I use a korg pitchblack myself but the new turbo tuners are great, i might get one of those soon.
heres a video of zakk...see hes not using the mxr chorus no more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0AA1VsPacc

old vid. in an issue of guitar world, it showed his pedal board with the MXR Stereo Chorus.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by sdmf.1919
Whats the best od pedal I could get? Im using a Bugera 333xl and play in a hardcore metal band, could I upgrade from the sparkle drive? without looking too much int botique pedals?

Danelectro Transparent OD. best bang for your buck pedal out there. the guys who build the Timmy pedal are pissed because it sounds identical.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Mar 19, 2009,
If you want a straight-forward rock sound, then the GCB-95 Cry Baby should be enough. They go used for very, very little.
Quote by fly135
My GCB-95 is the worst wah I've ever heard.

What's wrong with it? I don't usually use wah in a usual "rock" kind of way, but it sounds fine to me when I do.
Quote by sdmf.1919

So i was thinking of getting:
mxr stereo chorus Good, but expensive. I'd look into a Maxon chorus (the lavender-colored two knobber, about $100), the ModTone Aqua Chorus ($79), or the DOD FX-65 Stereo Chorus (eBay it. Roughly $40)
boss dd-7 Nice. Grab an external tap tempo switch for extra fun.
mxr dynacomp Good choice.
boss tu-2 Google "Pewaves Tuner." They make a tuner that's true bypass and tunes more accurately than the TU-2, for $40. Although the Boss one is just fine.
some kind of wah? Lots of options. Depends on what you want.
Anything else you guys think ill need?:P
thanks again/

Are you using the Sparkle Drive as your main dirt pedal, or are you using it into an amp?
Quote by toyboxmonster
What's wrong with it? I don't usually use wah in a usual "rock" kind of way, but it sounds fine to me when I do.
It sounds thin and the sweep doesn't really do much. I bought mine used for $25, but appearance wise it was pristine. There's a chance that something is wrong with mine, but I don't think so. My cheap used Morley wah sounds way better, as well as the wah on several different multifx I've had. Only the wah on the GT-8 was as bad as my crybaby.
Don't get a boss tuner, no true bypass

Korg Pitchblack is the way to go, 100% true bypass, so it won't eat your tone like the boss
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Jhachey22
old vid. in an issue of guitar world, it showed his pedal board with the MXR Stereo Chorus.

yeah hes sponsored by mxr so he has to try and look liek hes using all their stuff but he secretly swaps the mxr chorus with a boss one all the time, i seen him live and he had the boss chorus( fillmore in san fran on march 6th)
Gear:
Get a talkbox and a Fuzz Face... you know you want too deep down insde
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals