okay, ive been missing my high e string for a while now..just too lazy to buy new strings.
is this messing/gonna mess up my neck? like bend or warp it?

thanks
-z
I should definatly replace it! it will not kill your guitar but.. doesn't sound like any good..
Just get a new e string if you don't want to change them all....I don't see how it can hurt your neck but it can't do much for your playing having a string missing....
Well...I have the exact smae thing going on...and i have an acoustic to boot. Thanks to that missing e-string I haven't been able to learn any new chords. So all i've been able to do is learn songs, which kinda sucks as I was hoping to stop learning songs entirely and just focas on learning sclaes, chords, and technique for 6 months and then hopefully be able to write my own music.

So if you're just a casual player then it's not an emergency and no it won't warp the neck.

But if you're learning the basics or are more inot it then you definatly should replace it
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by Phoenix Reborn
So all i've been able to do is learn songs, which kinda sucks as I was hoping to stop learning songs entirely and just focas on learning sclaes, chords, and technique for 6 months and then hopefully be able to write my own music.

If you don't play any music at all, you will not enjoy it...
Quote by Phoenix Reborn
Well...I have the exact smae thing going on...and i have an acoustic to boot. Thanks to that missing e-string I haven't been able to learn any new chords. So all i've been able to do is learn songs, which kinda sucks as I was hoping to stop learning songs entirely and just focas on learning sclaes, chords, and technique for 6 months and then hopefully be able to write my own music.

So if you're just a casual player then it's not an emergency and no it won't warp the neck.

But if you're learning the basics or are more inot it then you definatly should replace it

No, what you need to do is incorporate both in.

Do some of what you like.

But, I always found it helpful (and fun) to take apart a song and try and find the theory within it (scales, chord names), and observe different techniques as I tried to build mine.

But you shouldn't focus entirely on theory. Play for fun and because you like to. Don't play just to get good.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300