FS: Tab + Instructional books (Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, general )

Official Metallica tab books

* Ride the Lightning

* Metallica (The Black Album)

Each contains the guitar tabs for all songs from their respective albums. Some minor shelf wear but otherwise excellent condition, no damage to books spines.

15.00 Euro each or make me an offer, I'm reasonable

(Hal Leonard) Guitar signature licks - The Best of Guns N' Roses

Excellent book. Got this when I was first really learning how to play and it helped immensely. Contains tabs to; Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Nightrain, Patience, Don't Cry, Garden of Eden, Civil War, you could be mine and Yesterdays aswell as several slide and signature Slash licks. Also comes with CD that shows you how everything should sound. Excellent condition, though again, some minor shelf wear

12.50 Euro

Led Zeppelin Complete

Very comprehensive book which contains tabs for every song from Led Zeppelin's first 5 albums. Near, if not, mint condition.

12.50 Euro

- All tab books are in excellent condition apart from some minor shelf wear and also contain sheet music for all-

General guitar books

* 'The Guitar Chord Wheel book'

Shows you how to play over 22,000 chords and includes 'Chord wheel' diagrams showing keys at different positions on the fret board. Great for refference or for getting to know your theory.

10 Euro

* 'Basic Scales for Guitar' (David Mead)

Pocket sized book, again, great for refference or for reading up on your theory. Includes a very useful section on modes and 'The right way to learn scales' aswell as instruction on a number of basic guitar techniques and tabs of major, minor and dominant scales.

5 Euro

Please post here or PM if interested. Prices are negotiable, discount if you buy more than one. All great books, only selling because I need the money =/ Thanks for looking.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Great =D I'll pm you with the details
Will post worldwide, can calculate postage costs on requests. Can also provide pictures.
Ehh I haven't gotten the PM's guys O,o

I've also messaged you stereohigh but I have a feeling the message didn't go through >_< could you please let me know here or reply just so I know that you got it?
Apologies to everyone who PM'd me, been having some trouble sending and recieving messages that's been fixed now. I'll be replying to all of you within the next few minutes if I haven't already.

Scales book has been sold to Pak1351. I don't think stereohigh is going ahead with his buy so I'll be PMing you about the Zep book now Diftwood, likewise I'll be replying to you CBQ now.

Thanks to everyone for the interest Still some books left for anyone else looking
Scales book sold to Pak1351

Waiting to hear back on CBQ regarding the Metallica books.

Stereohigh and Diftwood not going ahead with their buys so the Guns N' Roses and Led Zep books are still available.

Chords book still availible.