My friend
232 58%
The Girl
32 8%
PICS NAO!!!
139 34%
Voters: 403.
Page 1 of 3
Ok so my friend has been excluded from school and the story is this: He went on a school trip kind of thing on a bus with some other people and on the bus was this girl in my year. My friend took her phone and started looking through it and in the process found some pictures of her half naked kind of. He then started to send the pictures around the bus and the next day they were around the school. The girl told her parents and reported it to the school. Now my friend is excluded and my question is this... Who's fault is this? My friend for sending the pictures or the girl for being a slut. You decide.

EDIT: I've just realised she has the same pictures on her bebo...
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Mar 19, 2009,
Your friend is an idiot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Your friend for sending the pictures. Although I would do the same thing, it's a major douche move.
The more important question is: did you get the photos? Can you upload them? j/k

But your friend's fault, that's just idiotic, giving them out like that. He should have sold them.

EDIT: Noooo! My morality! My principles! My ethics! Wha-What's happened to them? Where did the goooooooo???!!!!
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 19, 2009,
Both, she shouldn't have had pictures like that on her phone when someone could come and do this, and your friend shouldn't have done it anyway
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Both are idiots, and so are you, for using the word "Naked" in the pit, and not providing pictures...
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
lame
Gear:
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
Standard Tele
Ltd EC-400
Boss Super Chorus
Cry Baby
15" MacBook Pro
Akai MPD 24
Quote by archerygenious
Both, she shouldn't have had pictures like that on her phone when someone could come and do this, and your friend shouldn't have done it anyway

^This
It's not our business what pictures she takes. It's your friends fault entirely, I'd have beaten him up for that if I was in the bus.

EDIT: Granted, it's not very smart to have such pictures on your phone when you're surrounded by morons.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 19, 2009,
If they're on bebo then they're already public. But your friend is a douche. I would knock his ****ing head in.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
How can you even consider asking this question? Who do you think was wrong?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Your friend. He had no right to send anything off of her phone.

agreed. he took her property, and sent her photos.

if she let him take those pics on his phone and let him send them out, it would be her fault. but it isn't.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
your friend, he's a knob for doing that.

although i'll have a copy of the pictures if they're going round.....
why didnt the girl in trouble for the nUdez?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by mikko 9119

if she let him take those pics on his phone and let him send them out, it would be her fault. but it isn't.

+1

If you play this right, you may even be able to turn the situation to your advantage. In a sexytime sort of way.
Quote by nowa90

Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to be naked.

Quote by mikko 9119

Around here, that'd still be illegal (I figure it's no different where it happened but I can't say for sure). Not to mention that it'd be a sh*t move anyway.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by nowa90

i don't think it's illegal to have a picture of yourself naked in your possesion.

edit dang simon
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Your friend is an absolute idiot. What gave him the right to take her phone from her, go through her pictures and then decide to send them to everyone?
He wouldn't stand for it if it happened to him, or his girlfriend/sister/mother/best female friend, so isn't it just a little hypocritical that he thinks it's OK to do it to some other girl?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Your friend is an idiot. It doesn't matter who had the pictures, he sent them out without her permission and got what he deserved.
I hate guys like this. We should go and bash him.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
We need another option. I'm thinking, "My friend/PICS NAO!"
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Your friend should be beaten to death with his own shoes. That isn't cool man.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Quote by What_is_my_name
Your friend should be beaten to death with his own shoes. That isn't cool man.

Bad idea.
You can get the jail for 3 years just for throwing shoes.
Quote by archerygenious

It's her phone, she should be able to have whatever she likes on there. It's 100% your friends fault, plus he sounds like an idiot.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by archerygenious

It's her property (the body) on her own phone which was in her possession.
That's theft for a start, taking without consent and so on...

It's like saying "Oh the burglar came into my house and shot me with my own gun"
Yes, you're presenting the opportunity for something bad to happen by owning the gun (in the same way the girl had pictures of herself on the phone) but by no stretch of the imagination is this her fault at all: the knob who TS classes as a friend is entirely at fault and deserves a harsher punishment in my opinion.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And probably will be for a long, long time. For I have decreed it.

unless he goes to jail. they'll give him some sweet lovin'

and your friend is an idiot, but is the girl hot at least if you can't provide pictures?
you can go to jail for throwing freaking shoes!? what is the world coming to?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
1) That was her phone, he didn't have a right to touch it if she didn't want him to. If she told him to give it back, failing to do so is pretty much the same as theft.

2) The pictures on her phone were personal property; he didn't have a right to distribute them.

She could have saved herself a lot of heartache if she didn't have the pictures, but he has no excuse for what he did.
She's an idiot for having pics of her like that on her phone. For gods sake, if you have to take pictures like that at least delete them afterwards. The fact that they're on her bebo changes it quite a lot but your friend still shouldn't have sent them on because they were hers and not his to send out. Pretty much the same thing happened at my school a couple of years ago, and any guy who was caught with the pics on their phone was excluded.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Hrmn... I'd have to definately say your freind, cause it was her phone, and he had no right whatsoever to look through her pics. Also, Even if your underage, It's not illegal to have pics of urself naked unless you distribute them. so, your freind is douche bigalow for sending the pics off her phone... you should chuck norris roundhouse kick him in the face, or the balls.
Quote by el-ECTRO
She's an idiot for having pics of her like that on her phone. For gods sake, if you have to take pictures like that at least delete them afterwards. The fact that they're on her bebo changes it quite a lot but your friend still shouldn't have sent them on because they were hers and not his to send out. Pretty much the same thing happened at my school a couple of years ago, and any guy who was caught with the pics on their phone was excluded.

the pics can't be that bad if they're on bebo...

can they?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by tallicafan888
It's her phone, she should be able to have whatever she likes on there. It's 100% your friends fault, plus he sounds like an idiot.

Yeah, but surely she should have known that the world is full of douche bags who do this kind of thing and that this kind of thing happens ALL the time?

Yeah she should be able to take whatever pictures she wants, but she should've seen it coming...

EDIT: this isn't just aimed at tallicafan888, it's aimed at everyone who's saying this sort of thing
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Last edited by archerygenious at Mar 19, 2009,
Page 1 of 3