I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months now, but we are far apart. I live in VA, and she is in NC. We are gonna see each other soon, and stuf. And we love each other very much and trust each other. But I have a problem with the fact that there is so much contreversy over ages. I am 17 now, going to be 18 in November. My baby is 13, and going to be 14 in October. She is the yougest girl I have dated, but by far the coolest, adn best ever! We have a relationship that is great we have had few problems and they were resolved with no problems, but what do you think of the age difference? Its 3 years and 340-something days. Not too bad IMO. and what is you ropinion on ages between couples?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)

Are you serious? She's 13!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by What_is_my_name
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months now, but we are far apart. I live in VA, and she is in NC. We are gonna see each other soon, and stuf. And we love each other very much and trust each other. But I have a problem with the fact that there is so much contreversy over ages. I am 17 now, going to be 18 in November. My baby is 13, and going to be 14 in October. She is the yougest girl I have dated, but by far the coolest, adn best ever! We have a relationship that is great we have had few problems and they were resolved with no problems, but what do you think of the age difference? Its 3 years and 340-something days. Not too bad IMO. and what is you ropinion on ages between couples?

Quote by What_is_my_name
My baby is 13, and going to be 14 in October. She is the yougest girl I have dated

Quote by What_is_my_name
My baby is 13

Quote by What_is_my_name
My baby

I think you found the problem yourself.
Yeah man, but hey don't laugh. I love her with all my heart man. Besides think of older couples? And for musicians Slash is 8 years older than Perla for example. I dont think it matters becasue we will get older.
around about 2 years difference at that age is normally the general rule... a few months either side is acceptable as long as they fall under the 2 Grade system...

Quote by MightyAl
If you're under 20, more than 2 years is creepy.

"then you can employ the i've hit twenty now i can date people 6 years either side of me" rule
I doubt slash met his wench when she was 13

Quote by What_is_my_name

you gotta be trolling
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
She sounds mighty fine, I can see how you would like to motorboat those prepubescent breasts and go to town on that 13 gurrrrl booty.

Have fun mate!
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by SG_dave
around about 2 years difference at that age is normally the general rule... a few months either side is acceptable as long as they fall under the 2 Grade system...

"then you can employ the i've hit twenty now i can date people 6 years either side of me" rule

Or the "I'm Joseph Fritzl and she's family' rule.
WEIRD.
In a couple of years, it would seem less weird. One of my friends is 15 and dating a 20 year old and doesn't seem weird at all. But 13?
You can legally be arrested for pedophilia I think..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
A 13 year old loves her 17 year old boyfriend...

A 13 year old loves her boyfriend...

A 13 year old...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!!!!!1111zz
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Meh, 4 years ain't much. Keep it legal until she's at the age of consent. My g/f's 18 and I'm 22, so same age gap, just a few years later.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by Finnepinne
She sounds mighty fine, I can see how you would like to motorboat those prepubescent breasts and go to town on that 13 gurrrrl booty.

Have fun mate!

Hey man, you got to get it before the hair does.
Quote by Metallicam
Meh, 4 years ain't much. Keep it legal until she's at the age of consent. My g/f's 18 and I'm 22, so same age gap, just a few years later.

thanks for not being an ass
you guys know nothing. She doesnt look 13 ok. She really doesnt. She looks like shes 16! I swear! maybe she was just lied to, and she is in 9th grade so a junior with a freshman. not bad in terms of grades or whatever.
Quote by What_is_my_name
you guys know nothing. She doesnt look 13 ok. She really doesnt. She looks like shes 16! I swear! maybe she was just lied to, and she is in 9th grade so a junior with a freshman. not bad in terms of grades or whatever.

Unfortunately, how old she looks doesn't count. At 18 it counts as statutory rape.

EDIT: This might be the first time I've said the word "rape" in a serious issue in the Pit.

EDIT2: I really don't understand what some guys see in much younger girls. (this is general, not applied to just you TS, I'm sure you have your reasons)
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 19, 2009,
Doesn't matter if she looks older than she is or acts more mature. If you tap that you go to jail.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Mazzakazza
I think you found the problem yourself.

+1

Seriously though, she's 13!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!