What would be some good suggestions for a number of acoustic songs with two guitars, preferably with a female singer but that's not necessary
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
well i dont know many songs with two guitarists, theres a version of forever by chris brown with two guitars and if you prefer female singers you could change to female lyrics which can be found somewhere (maybe on youtube). other than that i dunno because im not in a band or anything and i prefer playing lead.
Well, they don't have to be rhythm, one is going to be doing lead, as I also prefer that. So far we have
The Calling - Adrienne
The Fray - How To Save A Life, we've adapted this one for two guitars
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Guns N' Roses - Patience

Uses 3 guitars actually, 1 lead and 2 backups. All acoustic. Brilliant song.
I like that new Kenny Chesney song "down the road". It has two acoustics and the solo is awesome. I'm not sure it's "the best" but it's a suggestion. Also any blues songs work well with two acoustics. One person plays the bassline/rythym chords and the other solos in the same key. Sweet home alabama is fun to play like that.
EDIT:
Here are some suggestions from the "What Song?" sticky as well-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13598555&postcount=16

Oh, and dueling Banjos! Lol.
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
Last edited by Surfside at Mar 19, 2009,
Tears in heaven? Female singer could do it, and i don't know about two guitars, but you can certainly adapt it

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Opeth - Coil I think a six string a 12 string and male and female singing part. A beautiful acoustic song.
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
Quote by Rodney Rocket
Opeth - Coil I think a six string a 12 string and male and female singing part. A beautiful acoustic song.

/thread.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.