Page 1 of 2
So whats the most amount of cash you've ever had in your hands at once I ask thee?

Just making a thread because I've taken all spare my savings out of one bank to move into another to even them up.

I'm tempted to take a gangsta pic with it all but meh.

Currently I've held £2340 at once.

PSN ID: ArranP
£10 000

Ah, the good old days of cocaine smuggling.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
£250, I was buying a camera.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
not very much. like maybe $300???
i dunno i ain't a gangster like you so i don't get much money.
The playground of the world
I once held the fate of a nation in my hand. It was worth more than any amount of liquorice.
About $150,000.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
somewhere in the region of £5500 when I get sent to the bank to deposit the weekly takings from the shop.

Well, I say weekly... for some reason, the shop has "weekly" takings which run Monday to Thursday, and "weekend" earnings Friday to Sunday. I don't work Monday, so I don't take the weekend earnings, but I do work Friday, so I take the weekly earnings.
Quote by MightyAl
I once held the fate of a nation in my hand. It was worth more than any amount of liquorice.

I duno, the way things look in Japan a pack of Liquorish all sorts could make you Emperor

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Deliriumbassist
somewhere in the region of £5500 when I get sent to the bank to deposit the weekly takings from the shop.

Did you have one of those riot helmets and a suitcase handcuffed to your arm? If not, I shall be sorely disappointed.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by apmaman
I duno, the way things look in Japan a pack of Liquorish all sorts could make you Emperor

It's more fun to be the eminince griese than the actual one on the throne.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Did you have one of those riot helmets and a suitcase handcuffed to your arm? If not, I shall be sorely disappointed.

Unfortunately no... although I did once take it while still wearing my lab coat which I forgot to take off.

EDIT: And why on earth are people putting the currency after the number? It goes before, dammit. BEFORE.
Quote by MightyAl

MightyAl, you funny guy.
The playground of the world
i think 350?
if someone buys my bike ill have 700 lol
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
$350 I had just gotten paid that day
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Unfortunately no... although I did once take it while still wearing my lab coat which I forgot to take off.

no need for a hacksaw then
When I put the downpayment on my car I pulled $9K from the bank. Its really not that much size wise.
£900, when I bought my car.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
the largest amount of money i actually owned was 2500 usd on my bank account.

The largest amount of money i've held was about 50 000 usd...
£5000

My uncle owns a coalyard and they wanted to go and buy some sort of piece of machinery to help around the yard. However, my uncles being basically from the stone age decided not to just write a cheque or pay through cards, but to instead go to the bank and draw it all out and pay in cash.
So I sat there with all this money in my lap in this yellow cotton bag while they drove into the city. Quite an odd experience as I'm sure you can imagine.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
€5000
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
about £250 :s
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I was once asked to hold a bag while standing with a friend. I opened it and it was full of money stacks. He said it was like $37,000.

I almost jizzed on the spot.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Like, a £20 note. I probably had about £2's worth of change in my pocket at the time too, so does that count?
I cash up my till at work so quite a lot.
But then again most people pay on cards these days, and handfuls of credit card slips don't really have the same effect
Page 1 of 2