Alrite, i deleted the old and you deleted the new, so i guess its OK if i make a new one then..?

Hello all! Posted some moths ago when we just had put our rehearsal-videos up. Anyway, our demo is finally here! It would be very nice of u if u could check it out and tell me what you think and some feedback plz!

www.myspace.com/ratukt
Sounds kinda like Mastodon, no complaints, your playing is pretty tight too.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
En Vision: When your screaming its all the same phrasing each time. I can't tell whats a verse and what's not, it all has the same dissonant chord in it. It's good just really thrown around and repetitive
En Kort: Sounds just like the last song man, same screaming pattern and dissonant chords.
Kort Sagt: Same exact thing except the screaming pattern is just like SCREAM. SCREAM. SCREAM. You can't just follow what the guitar or drums are doing, cause then it just blends with the instruments.

Overall you have good musicians, but everything sounds the same, and your voice doesn't change tone ever. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Quote by gomezisastud07
En Vision: When your screaming its all the same phrasing each time. I can't tell whats a verse and what's not, it all has the same dissonant chord in it. It's good just really thrown around and repetitive
En Kort: Sounds just like the last song man, same screaming pattern and dissonant chords.
Kort Sagt: Same exact thing except the screaming pattern is just like SCREAM. SCREAM. SCREAM. You can't just follow what the guitar or drums are doing, cause then it just blends with the instruments.

Overall you have good musicians, but everything sounds the same, and your voice doesn't change tone ever. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176

Thanks! Some good points to work from! Any1 else?
Sounds like you went for The Chariot sound.
Just try to be a little different and use a little more diversity in your songs.
You guys are getting there though.