One of my friends has run across a 1970s LabSeries bass cabinet for sale. I haven't taken a close look at it yet, but its a 15" with a bass bin type speaker (folded cone).

Anyone know anything about these? The seller wants about 125 USD.
I remember the 70s, back when I was -16 years old.

Anyway, this is before bass amps were very high-powered, so I can guarantee this dealie is tweeterless and is probably around 150-200W at 4 ohms. Is that something you can use?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Oh its definitely tweeterless. I've been poking around and the average price on these seems to be 190 - 250 USD, depending on the model.

Use? Maybe. I think I'm caught in the dilemma of whether I would regret not grabbing it somewhere down the road.
Granted I don't know the specs, but if you plan on owning a tube head, it might be worth snapping up now. Otherwise, I'm gonna bet the wattage is too low and the impedence is too high for "contemporary" use. Still, if you think it's worth the risk, go for it!

The amps I skulked around seem to be under 200W, so methinks my prognosis is correct.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..