since i dont get electric lessons
i was thinking about buying a book or two
for reading learning and stuff

my question is: are they worth it for they´re money?

and if yes,which one(s)?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I'd say use UG. UG is mainly for advise with guitar though, but you can learn from the tab you can find on here, and also find alot of columns that will help you learn new techniques.

Have a flick through a book in a music shop and see if it looks as if it will help you, if it does, buy it.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Dawnwalker
since i dont get electric lessons
i was thinking about buying a book or two
for reading learning and stuff

my question is: are they worth it for they´re money?

and if yes,which one(s)?

UG's a great place, as is youtube. Generally you can get a load of great advice out on the internetz - but not always. UG's probably the most reliable place (off the top of my head), but go down to a library even, I've found some decent books down there.

One important thing though, is not to think you have to go through as if they're a set of hurdles or something. That's what I reckon, hope it helped
STRIKING MINORS
Truth be told in today's day and age you can find everything you want, online, for free...that you could ever hope to capture in volumes of guitar books.

UG, Youtube, Justin's, and the list goes on... I dont believe you'll even begin to capture the information in these sites with 'dead' print.
I personally have only the one book, The Guitar Grimoire. It's just a huge book of scales, but the beauty about it is how its all laid out, and it also gives you "sweep patterns" for linking upand down the neck, which I found extremely useful for expanding out of the box. It also has references on which scales and chords go together, and a really good lesson on modes.

Other than that, maybe buy a songbook or music theory, but majority of the stuff is available online
Quote by l3vity
I personally have only the one book, The Guitar Grimoire. It's just a huge book of scales, but the beauty about it is how its all laid out, and it also gives you "sweep patterns" for linking upand down the neck, which I found extremely useful for expanding out of the box. It also has references on which scales and chords go together, and a really good lesson on modes.

Other than that, maybe buy a songbook or music theory, but majority of the stuff is available online

Only problem with the Guitar Grimoires I've found is you need to have an ok grasp of basic theory to get much use out of them. That said, they are great if you have the basics down!