Hey UG. I'm building a whamola for my art class believe it or not. I was wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom or specs for whamolas they've built. I've found a couple of videos online showing how to do it too, but I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Carl
Quote by rancidryan
^
it still has a string and there are already whamla builds in this forum so shut up unless you have any helpfull to say

here s a link to someones builds thats the help i have

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1081711&highlight=whamola+build

Harps have strings too but when is the last time you saw a post in "Gear Building and Customizing" on a guitar forum?

Also, if there already posts about this, why not berate the OP for not searching since that's the trend here?

Lastly, lick my taint.

That helpful enough for you?
Quote by LateStart
Harps have strings too but when is the last time you saw a post in "Gear Building and Customizing" on a guitar forum?

Also, if there already posts about this, why not berate the OP for not searching since that's the trend here?

Lastly, lick my taint.

That helpful enough for you?

it covers any gear you retard not just guitars and amps!

a guy made an electronic drum kit once but you didnt act like a fag on his thread so go somewhere else with your naff opinions
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Right on man! im working on one right now. You better check out my thread!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by rancidryan
it covers any gear you retard not just guitars and amps!

a guy made an electronic drum kit once but you didnt act like a fag on his thread so go somewhere else with your naff opinions

Chill out, it's not that big of a deal
Quote by Comrade Curry
Chill out, it's not that big of a deal

For real.

Apparently, rancid forgot which forum this is too.

Right below Gear Building and Customizing on the subforum page is:

All your threads about building amps, making pedals and modding guitarsgo right here!

My original post was more of a light ribbing than anything. I couldn't care less he posted in here.

Thanks, have a good day.