I saw on VH1 this top something show. And they mentioned I believe a singer or something in a band who used to throw his own crap. and he was psychotic and stuff. I am not 100% sure of all of this, but I think he also killed himself. Anyone have any idea who I might be talking about?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Iggy Pop?

EDIT: not that he killed himself but I think he has hurled **** before in his career.
But now he's selling insurance....might as well have killed himself I jest!
GG Allin. He died of a heroin overdose, although he threatened to kill himself on stage constantly. Every year he said he'd do it on Halloween, but was always either in jail or in the hospital when Halloween came around.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
the GG allin guy I meant. thanks
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
GG Allin. He died of a heroin overdose, although he threatened to kill himself on stage constantly. Every year he said he'd do it on Halloween, but was always either in jail or in the hospital when Halloween came around.

I heard he used to cut his wrist and stuff on stage and cut his chest open and stuff pretty sick
he was a crazy guy, but still a fun guy. hahahaa. I wish I went to one of his shows before he died..... It sucks.