Alright well it's been sprng break for a while now and i was wondering what you guys were up to. Also i need idea of thigns to do. Almost all of my friends have gone on vacation so it's boring over here. Throw some ideas out.

And too late for rape/fap because we already thought of that, it was only fun for about an hour.
Record epic tracks!

Feel lucky you have spare time, dude. I'm up to my neck in back homework.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I have to go to school at the moment. I have 2 years of work to do in around 3 weeks. And my family keep yelling at me, and my friends are usually to busy to hang out outside school. Count yourself lucky.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Get really, really drunk.

I was supposed to that on the weekend, but I'm grounded .
Quote by boyan89
I was supposed to that on the weekend, but I'm grounded .

How old are you? I haven't been grounded since I was like 15.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Get really, really drunk.

that's kind of sad getting really drunk alone.
oh and my house is being painted so i can't play drums/guitar through an amp because it'll piss off the workers.
Quote by Les Paul57
oh and my house is being painted so i can't play drums/guitar through an amp because it'll piss off the workers.

maybe you should play better then just kidding dude
Quote by CrazyPigeon
How old are you? I haven't been grounded since I was like 15.

I am 15. Turning 16 in two months.
Hmm...how about get older and graduate.
Then you won't have to worry about spring break.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Les Paul57

You must have some friends left. If not, go out and make some. When I get bored I grab someone and go up the pub.

Quote by boyan89
I am 15. Turning 16 in two months.

Ah, fair enough :P.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Hmm...how about get older and graduate.
Then you won't have to worry about spring break.

O god, it'll suck this bad every day.

and the friends i do have left are all busy, one is playing in a tennis tournament the other is doing like a 20k run. im gonna go play some n64 i think
Wait a minute here... You have vacation, and you're complaining?

I must be missing something here, surely that can't be right?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I've been bored
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Give it to me, I need a vacation.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I'm sick. Spring break is next week. I get to spend my break making up work.
I've still got like, 2 weeks til I have 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks after that til study leave. I'm not actually out of school on a proper holiday for ages.
But my plans will be to get a job and/or help my dad with his courier driving to work up some spare change. As well as playing guitar and tryin' ta work up a band.
im doing four hours of finals today, so you best stop complainin'. cant wait for next week tho.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Take a drive somewhere?

Next week I'm heading to a few states on the East Coast.

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures.
Photobucket, visit Virginia Beach, VA and the OBX of North Carolina.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Are you serious?

I would so trade places with you right now. 2 weeks until break, and I have to do an entire Biology project tonight, so I'm getting in some fun before I have to get to work.

Just get a friend, get on your bikes, and go ride somewhere. You'll have fun.
You could read some really long books that you won't ever finish if you read them at any other time. And then on returning to school everyone will believe you to be a true interlectual. Or you could make something, build a table or something. Or plant some flowers!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by NoOne0507
I'm sick. Spring break is next week. I get to spend my break making up work.

Meh... same here. I hate being sick... Now i gotta make up this huge 50 page long test i missed.
I work pretty much everday during spring break. Good thing is, it makes it go by fast and the moneys good.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Go to.....

Oh, wait. You're in Canada. Sorry dude. Sucks to be you
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
You're complaining about having nothing to do? ...I hate you.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i want spring break!!!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Les Paul57
Alright well it's been sprng break for a while now and i was wondering what you guys were up to. Also i need idea of thigns to do. Almost all of my friends have gone on vacation so it's boring over here. Throw some ideas out.

And too late for rape/fap because we already thought of that, it was only fun for about an hour.

Haha I feel your pain bro. I'm in the same boat. I've just been playin guitar and a **** load of video games lol The weather hasn't even been that great around here either
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
i'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas over spring break. It's going to be mint.

As for you, I'd suggest writing, be it a novel, short stories, anything really. Or compose classical music. That's stuff that I do when I have hours to kill.