UG Community! I'm visiting New York City for the first time, and am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some awesome guitar gear. Anyplace that sells custom, used, or any other sort of pedals and such would be awesome. Also, the close to Times Square, the better.

Thanks!
Hey, i went on a recent trip to NYC and it was really good! I live in the UK so i was looking around for some guitar shops.

Just around times sqaure there is a long street of the main square which has loads of guitar shops. Theres one with laods of pedals but also signed jimmy page guitars and such, s there is plenty about, just have a look around!
Dean Vendetta 4.0 "Tiger Eye"
Peavey Valveking Half-Stack VK100+4x12"
yeah i believe west 48th street just off of times square is what you're looking for.
go down 48th street between 6th and 7th avenue (i think)

it's where all of the guitar stores are...Rudy's, Manny's, Sam Ash, Guitar Center...

also, Manny's is closing down in a month or so, so you might find some good deals, check it out.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
go down 48th street between 6th and 7th avenue (i think)

it's where all of the guitar stores are...Rudy's, Manny's, Sam Ash, Guitar Center...

also, Manny's is closing down in a month or so, so you might find some good deals, check it out.

dude who said manny is closing????
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by TonalPerfection
Central Perk. Should be a woman there with an acoustic you could buy.

Anyone get it?

Friends
GEAR
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squire Strat
Peavey Bandit 65
Zoom 505II
mannys isnt closing down. i just went there last week. go down 48th between 6th and 7th avenue, but dont get caught in those big boys and pull away from the mom and pa shops.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Pawn Shops?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I'd love to see you try and take a guitar pedal on an aeroplane. Most bomblike object ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by TonalPerfection
Central Perk. Should be a woman there with an acoustic you could buy.

Anyone get it?

Ugh, Friends?

bad joke
Quote by Flying Couch
I approve of this thread.

Quote by ToastYerLicks
Regardless, I salute you

Quote by ramm_ty
Best book ever, best thread ever.

Quote by batman187
I definitely approve of this.

Quote by meh!