Just recently I have noticed my G string and B string have absolutly no sustain, the high E is fine as well as all the others. Are there any tricks to make theses two strings ring out more clearly because right now its dreadful to listen to.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
All possible solutions;

1) It's wrongly/poorly strung. Restring the guitar with different strings and make sure you do it right. Google tutorials on how to string acoustics.

2) Your intonation if off. Often difficult to fix - sometimes impossible. Take it to a luthier to see if this is the problem.

3) It's your guitar, nothing can be done. Some guitars just have bad sustain. Normally the wood.

4) Ignore anyone who tells you to change the nut and saddle. If you're other strings are fine then that's not it.
eh thanks for your help, but i figured it out i just had to smooth out the saddle peice a bit the strings were snagged in little divits, so i think changing the saddle would have been valid advice
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dannyniceboy
eh thanks for your help, but i figured it out i just had to smooth out the saddle peice a bit the strings were snagged in little divits, so i think changing the saddle would have been valid advice

That came under point 1. I should have elaborated lol.