My bassist and I covered Upward Over The Mountain by Iron&Wine. It's in my profile. Let us know what you think.
Last edited by Hadalet at Mar 19, 2009,
I'm an Iron & Wine fan and I love to hear other peoples interpretations. Planning Resurrection Fern myself.

Found it on your page anyway.

Very competent. However, constructive criticism is worth a hundred blind praises. I personally found the effects on everything a bit too much and the tones detracted from the song. I would have really liked the guitar break with a bit less stereo separation and the reverb in stereo mode.

Thanks for making it available.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Last edited by Lurcher at Mar 19, 2009,
I was almost a convert when my wife dragged me to their gig in Dublin. The whole 8 piece band rocked the place far more than I expected. Will see them next tour. Sam's my man.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
I'm an Iron & Wine fan and I love to hear other peoples interpretations. Planning Resurrection Fern myself.

Found it on your page anyway.

Very competent. However, constructive criticism is worth a hundred blind praises. I personally found the effects on everything a bit too much and the tones detracted from the song. I would have really liked the guitar break with a bit less stereo separation and the reverb in stereo mode.

Thanks for making it available.

Thanks for the opinion man. That's what I put it up for. This was sort of a work in progress that never got finished. We had planned on re-recording it, but then we started getting into our own stuff with a new drummer. Would love to come back to it with a real band.