Ok...so im having a really off day today...on everything lol...so I thought I'd play some guitar to cheer myself up - usually works. But I can't play anything I used to be able to play, I'm making loads of mistakes I ain't made in months, my fingers don't move as fast as they used to, my pick keeps catching on the strings...it's ridiculous. And it's pissing me off. So why the hell can't I play today what I could play yesterday (and I mean I thought I'd mastered it...not that it took me loads of tries and then I got one perfect try...)

NL
I get that, you might just be incredibly tired, mentally as well as physically.
and read over the tab and listen to the song again
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Uhhhhhh, weird. I ain't got a clue what it could be
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I'm going to go with fatigue. That's what happened to me once.
I recommend sleep.
Im sure it'll pick up tomorrow, I always get off days. Its natural when you've had a whole off day.
because you touch yourself at night
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Maybe your nerve is messed up like Dave Mustaine... signals to his hand were not going through!... dont mean to worry you... its prolly not that! just an idea!
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Sounds like you're having a bad guitar day, we all get them. I am currently basking in an excellent guitar day.
You'll probably be back to normal with a good nights sleep. Fatigue messes with everyone
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Quote by NinjaLamppost
Cheers for the replies guys...was quite worried then :O. So yeah...hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow...but then again I got a full day of school before I can play again, so I might have the fatigue problem again...bring on july 2010 :P

i got a full day of work before i get to play. i have off days..i have on days...i have regular days. i personally think it has to do with stress. because physically im not really that tired most of the time (unless im ) but its when i have bad days at work and im stressed out that i have more of the off days....just a thought.

it will pass dont worry about it
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
i got a full day of work before i get to play. i have off days..i have on days...i have regular days. i personally think it has to do with stress. because physically im not really that tired most of the time (unless im ) but its when i have bad days at work and im stressed out that i have more of the off days....just a thought.

it will pass dont worry about it

yeah same goes for me tbh.
TS don't look too much into it it happens to us all, try not to get stressed about the mistakes though cause it'll just make it worse, just have a break and go back to later.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A