If there's already one sorry but I searched and got nothing. Anyway, probally one of the greatest 80s metal bands ever. George Lynch is just vicious and I hope to play as good as him someday. Just post whatever you want about Dokken.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
george lynch is my favorite as well. I am just getting back into playing, so i have not been learning as much of his stuff as i would like, but i wish esp would come down on their prices.

Dokken was a good band, but i think the plaing of lynch was the best thing about them.
I met him at a clinic... He was a very cool guy, he was suprised someone as young as me knew who the hell he was.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
It's a shame that they'll probably never properly reunite because I never got the chance to seem them live being that I was about 4 the last time they played together.
Really love their stuff though; Kiss Of Death in particular; that song just crams so much rock into 5 minutes and 51 seconds.
yeah i am in my 30s, but never saw them live. Next time george lynch hits guitar center or sam ashe music i might go up to see him. it is only about a half hour from were i live.

Kiss of death is pretty cool. one thing i like about him is his rythems are not really hard, but his solos are were all the Guitar god comes in, so you can play the song and learn it and not get flustered.

I am still playing with trying to get his sound. I use a digitech rp150 and marshall micro stack, but might switch to some stompboxes.
Quote by jtbull
I am still playing with trying to get his sound. I use a digitech rp150 and marshall micro stack, but might switch to some stompboxes.

Lynch is a Soldano man. Soldanos use military grade components.
That is going to be a bitch of a tone to emulate
Quote by Rock Pig
Lynch is a Soldano man. Soldanos use military grade components.
That is going to be a bitch of a tone to emulate

when you make the kind of dough he does you can use them. I think you can come close with some mesa boogie. I thought of the G2g by zoom, but have been told like most multi effects the distiortion lacks balls.

you have any settings you like for eq and the like