Ok so It sounds like to me All shall perish plays in Drop B. But they use 7 string guitars.
my question is how would you get the tuning they use on the 7 strings?
Im pretty sure they dont because they bar their power chords in their live/music video stuff.
Would it be B F# B E A C# F#?
That doesnt look right to me for some reason. if it s right how would i tune to that? just start from B E A D G B e and tume the strings up/down from there?
well, make sure you got some light gauge strings, and i believe that be correct tuning. I still think they'd use B Standard, but I don't watch their videos
Quote by Onlywayout
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/all_shall_perish/eradication_solo_ver3_tab.htm
This one here says the tuing i had said earlier but i have no idea how my strings would handle that. The others one say Drop b on a six string. this band is out to get me lmao

then you tune it to the tuning you mentioned. just make sure you have some light gauged strings.
TUNE IT UP??? how does that makes sense how can u play on strings tuned that high...WTF
Quote by randomhero93
then you tune it to the tuning you mentioned. just make sure you have some light gauged strings.

i think you mean heavy, drop b is pretty low
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
so i keep my b the way it is and tune the rest up to F# B E A C# F# wouldnt that cause them to make a dinky sound?
Quote by MutilationOfMan
so i keep my b the way it is and tune the rest up to F# B E A C# F# wouldnt that cause them to make a dinky sound?

The extra tension will probably change the tone a little if you use a standard set but then again if you want to play their music that's probably a good thing.

If I were to use this tuning I'd probably use a standard low B (.58/.60 in my case) and a set of 8s for the rest of the strings.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by chrisg7
i think you mean heavy, drop b is pretty low

On a 7 string drop b is tuning up...