hey guys, ive been trying to remember a certain term and would like your help cause i cant remember what its called. Anyways what i need help with is, what do you call it when someone is singing something, and then a second person starts singing the same thing but delayed? I remember being told what that was when i was in grade 4 music but that was a long long time ago, i seem to remember it being called a "round" or something like that, anyways please help thanks alot.

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C