Page 1 of 3
Really at this point all I care about is guitar/working out. I have just lost all motivation to do well in high school. I've just gotten totally sick of it. I barely even try anymore. It's really depressing just being there. I lose motivation to work out later in the day because of it.

Some people(counselors, teachers) have blamed this on my mom having cancer. But no, it has nothing to do with that. It's just that by now I've realized just how much of a goddamn joke high school really is. I mean I always known, but this year just really opened my eyes. Opened my eyes to just how useless the classes are, how stupid people are, how most people think just like their friends do, and how much I just generally hate it.

Now I dunno wtf to do. College is just around the corner and I am in no way purposed for it. I want to go for all the wrong reasons. I don't give a damn about my education anymore. It feels like I'm just going through the motions.

So any advice anyone can give me at all?
Lol.

School's not supposed to be fun. Neither is college. Get over it.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Mar 19, 2009,
Welcome to my world. I'm in college now, but only to kill some time. Just want to get a job, move out, and pursue a career in music.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
hate to break it to you man, but it probably does have something to do with your mom having cancer, whether you realise it or not.

Just look towards education with the end in mind. If you dont get one, then you will more than likely end up in burger king/not working for the rest of your life.
Unless you wanna end up working hard labor for the rest of your life, education plays a pretty good role in getting a job.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Get over it. School's not supposed to be fun and games.

And it probably is somewhat about your mom even if you don't realize it.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by jimmy_neutron
hate to break it to you man, but it probably does have something to do with your mom having cancer, whether you realise it or not.

Just look towards education with the end in mind. If you dont get one, then you will more than likely end up in burger king/not working for the rest of your life.

Nah I don't think it does

In fact, I think me getting rejected by girls has more effect then that
Join the club I've been there too.

I stuck a razor in my mouth and now I'm always smiling.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i was in ur situation...halfway through my junior year(jan of this year) i started home schooling though...its was the right decision cuz i can do the work when i want to!!!!
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
Don't go to a ****ty high school.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Quote by Slash 602
suck it up, faggot.

warned
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Well you're right but there really isn't anything you can do. Best thing to do is try at school and get good qualifications even if the system is a joke. Beats being homeless or trying to live in a cave
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Yeah, suck it up. None of us really want to do it, but it just shows how determined you are to do something with yourself.

I'm in college right now, and my grades are going downhill this semester. Last semester, they were great. I will just have to try insanely hard to pass all my classes. College can be fun, but most of it is very boring and stressful (if you try). If college isn't boring and stressful for you, you will fail or dropout. The only people who have tons of fun are the ones that don't do the hours of work and drop out.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by nate_dogg083
i was in ur situation...halfway through my junior year(jan of this year) i started home schooling though...its was the right decision cuz i can do the work when i want to!!!!

I'm home schooled too. Best decision ever. You do tests right out of a book. Work at your own pace, and can surf the internet till you're blue in the face.
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Unless you wanna end up working hard labor for the rest of your life, education plays a pretty good role in getting a job.

+1 to an extent.
DANK MEMES
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Join the club I've been there too.

I stuck a razor in my mouth and now I'm always smiling.

Aren't these Children Of Bodom lyrics?

But yeah, I'm there now, I hate college, I can't give to ****s about it, I just wake up and stay home and play guitar all day.
sorry man but you will have to just suck it up. see what a day is like in Burger King and remember that if you ****ed up school you will be there for the rest of your life.

that's all the motivation I need.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Don't go to college. When you leave school, get a full-time job, work in it for a year and save money, just to find out what the workforce is really like and save some serious cash. It's worth it, you'll learn things about the world and yourself, and it'll help you to figure out what you really want to do. If you really do want to pursue a career in music then you'll know when you do that, cause you can do it alongside a menial job that just helps you get by.

If you end up hating being at the bottom rung of the ladder, then you'll know so then and it'll give you incentive to go to university and get yourself a couple of rungs up for later.
Hey man, just finish high school. You need that diploma. Then go to college for somethuing you love! Guitar or working out (nutritionist, trainer, personal therapist)

Im proud you realized how much of a joke people are in high school. Some never do. After High school the real world will change those people. Or they will go to college and be the ones partying all the time and flunking classes
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by grimms

But yeah, I'm there now, I hate college, I can't give to ****s about it, I just wake up and stay home and play guitar all day.

All I know is that Joker says something similar in TDK. That's what I tried to quote.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by grimms

That's from the Dark Knight man.
I lost all ambition for anything in 6th grade. That's when I realized that the whole world is a farce and all people fools and jesters.
I can't motivate myself to study for tests anymore or to do any homework at all. I'm such a procrastinator and I hate it. I always tell myself "Come on Frank, you're going to work, starting now." It never works. I told myself to start reading some pages of a book I will have to write an essay about tomorrow in class at eight. It's half past 9 now and I'm still on UG...

I do still see the point of education though. So I might not be such a lost cause as you are.
Quote by Endless_Pain
Really at this point all I care about is guitar/working out. I have just lost all motivation to do well in high school. I've just gotten totally sick of it. I barely even try anymore. It's really depressing just being there. I lose motivation to work out later in the day because of it.

Some people(counselors, teachers) have blamed this on my mom having cancer. But no, it has nothing to do with that. It's just that by now I've realized just how much of a goddamn joke high school really is. I mean I always known, but this year just really opened my eyes. Opened my eyes to just how useless the classes are, how stupid people are, how most people think just like their friends do, and how much I just generally hate it.

Now I dunno wtf to do. College is just around the corner and I am in no way purposed for it. I want to go for all the wrong reasons. I don't give a damn about my education anymore. It feels like I'm just going through the motions.

So any advice anyone can give me at all?

high school is easy as ****, just stick through it. You'll probably feel different after you graduate I know I did.

I think college is a lot of fun, its not something you want to miss out on. But then again if ur truly not a book person and just cant take going to class everyday, then don't waste your money.

But for ****'s sakes at least finish high school, if you cant even do that then I doubt you're gonna get anywhere in life...
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by Trefellin
I lost all ambition for anything in 6th grade. That's when I realized that the whole world is a farce and all people fools and jesters.

Holy sh*t, me too, same grade and everything WTFFFF............................................................................................
Quote by Paquijón
Holy sh*t, me too, same grade and everything WTFFFF............................................................................................

I actually do find the world funny. It's pretty damn ridiculous.
i get all A's & B's, but i just don't give a sh!t anymore, i just don't try and am not motivated.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
what do you want to do later on?

if you ask me, school and college are not a goal you should aim for, but rather a path that you choose that can bring you to your goal in the workforce. if you want to be a doctor or a lawyer, duh, you need excellent grades in highschool and college, but if you want to be an artist, you need absolutely nothing other than talent and the skills in your trade.

if you're unmotivated, maybe you need to think about what you really want to do later on, and instead of seeing school as useless, see it as something you need to get through in order to reach your goals.
My mom got cancer my junior year as well and I too lost all motivation to do well in school. I think seeing her health deteriorate made me think nothing's worth putting effort into. I also began looking at my peers in a more negative manner.

Maybe you should listen to your counselor. Good luck to your mom as well.
dude, i feel the same. My grades are down now and i have to work my ass off next 9 wks to even it out.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Wow you're stupid for concentrating on guitar and workout only. Someday, you won't live up your dreams to become famous. Once you realize it, your life would suck more.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by djk55
Wow you're stupid for concentrating on guitar and workout only. Someday, you won't live up your dreams to become famous. Once you realize it, your life would suck more.

yes, listen to the 14 year old
Page 1 of 3