So today I had a pretty much perfect day. Everything went well. I am amazed.
Most of my lessons at college were cancelled and the sun is shining nicely here (or at least it was earlier when it was still light) and spring has finally arrived. All my lessons went quickly and were fairly relaxed so I spent the rest of the school day in the sun with my friends. After college, me and my girlfriend drove to mine and sat in my garden in the sun, smoking herb and listening to music until it got dark. Shes left, and I'm in such a good mood and have nothing better to do now so I made this thread.

Anybody had a similar day recently? I feel like we should share the good vibes.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
My day was pretty good. Woke up this morning, smiled with the risin sun, three little birds pitch by my doorstep singin sweet songs of melodies pure and true.

Had a very good band practice today and I'm more with one of our songs than ever before pretty much after a few twinking and fixes here and there.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by IDread
So today I had a pretty much perfect day. Everything went well. I am amazed.
Most of my lessons at college were cancelled and the sun is shining nicely here (or at least it was earlier when it was still light) and spring has finally arrived. All my lessons went quickly and were fairly relaxed so I spent the rest of the school day in the sun with my friends. After college, me and my girlfriend drove to mine and sat in my garden in the sun, smoking herb and listening to music until it got dark. Shes left, and I'm in such a good mood and have nothing better to do now so I made this thread.

Anybody had a similar day recently? I feel like we should share the good vibes.

lol hell no
everytime something good happens, something bad happens right after
yea man, i love days like that. everything is so relaxed and nothing seems to get you down, there's not much better.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by filthandfury
Ooohhhhh iiittt'sss suuucchhh a perrfectt daayyyyy

I want to spend it with youuuuuuuuu

>________>
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I want to spend it with youuuuuuuuu

>________>

Oooooohhhh such a perrfect daayyyyy
I had a good day today as well.

Scot lit seminar which i always enjoy and i did alright in my first essay back.
Had lunch with a friend
then i spent two hours lying on the grass out the front of the really nice main uni building, occasionaly moving to the shade reading.
Then just one lecture and home, sun still shining.

good day
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
no it was pretty ****... but yesterday was worse..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Morning sports fans! Itttt'ssss a greeeeettttt deeeeeeee...

LEARN TO QUOTE CORRECTLY

(Same goes for Ed Hunter, but I love him too much to correct his Lou Reed knowledge).
Quote by filthandfury
Oooooohhhh such a perrfect daayyyyy

You just keep me hanging on. You just keep my haaaaanging on.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A perfect day, in my world, is not possible. The event(s) that would be required for my day to be "perfect" will never happen.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
i was stuck in work today, but on a smoke break, i SAW THE FIRST BUMBLEFUKIN BEE of the year, it made me soo freakin happy man. i love the sun.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by Quantonyne
good for you, but get ready for a really bad day sometime in the future...life has a funny way of balancing out good days

we have just had about 2 years of bad weather in britian, we are due a good few sunny days before crap ones start again.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Yup, got drunk, set up my bands recording gear and got a good sound within like 15 minutes of tweaking, then had an awesome practice then went and watched movies.

Good times
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
gooood morning Vietnam!
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You just keep me hanging on. You just keep my haaaaanging on.

YOU'RE GOING TO REAP
JUST WHAT YOU SOW
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

no, i can barely remember the last good day.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Naw, pretty bad day. I got thru half of my day thinking it was friday and that salvation was just around the corner. Boy was I pissed.

And now I get home and its beautiful outside, but my bike is broken to hell, so I'm sitting at the computer.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
My day has been good despite doing not so well on my Archaeology exam and my math class which I loathe. Actually, that's all I've really been awake for.
Quote by Quantonyne
good for you, but get ready for a really bad day sometime in the future...life has a funny way of balancing out good days

I don't see it coming any time soon. It will happen of course but to be honest, almost eerything in my life is going well for now. Its freaky...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I