Im building my first guitar but buying the neck hopefully.
Warmouth cost too much for me so ive been looking on the Bay for a Telecaster neck this one caught my eye http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Telecaster-tele-neck-maple-Genuine-fender_W0QQitemZ120394495192QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item120394495192&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318
But im worried about the quality of it, Is there anywhere in England that make good quality Guitar necks for <£200?

This is my original thread btw, Being updated with Pics sometime tonight https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054227
Look at eden guitar necks on ebay. there cheap and their really nice necks.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I know a guy that sells sunglasses primarily near seatle washington in the US, he sold me a neck for 95 dollars with shipping. Its a mighty mite replacement telecaster maple neck. The fret work was solid and the neck seems good.

If you want details about this guy just ask.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
It's a fender neck just like any made in mexico telecaster. The quality shouldn't be too bad. Also the best necks I've ever played were squier telecaster customs I got one for $60 once much better quality than you would expect.
Quote by 420 FREAK
It's a fender neck just like any made in mexico telecaster. The quality shouldn't be too bad. Also the best necks I've ever played were squier telecaster customs I got one for $60 once much better quality than you would expect.

I have to idea where to get the Squier neck's you mentioned!
keep an eye on ebay, the squier necks pop up from time to time
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
I sent you that pm.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
I sent you that pm.

Thanks for that ill message tonight.
Im a bit of a noob when it comes to shapes, What contour do most guitars use? A U Shaped one looks more comfortable but then C is more popular.
I guess my Squier at the moment is a C?
C is popular among modern and metal lads, but dates back to 60's Gibsons. My pre CBS Strat had a sort of flattened C and my two current 6-string have similar C shape. But the very best I ever played was a V shape that just sat across the base of your thumb neatly. U shapes like early and seventies Gibsons deserve the nickname treetrunks.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x