So my freind introduced me to something quite munchy. Combine these three items:

And viola! You have the munchiest little snack. Buttered bread in a microwave. Anyone else had this?

Share some weird and wonderful food ideas

*Disclaimer - Do not eat the microwave. Take out the bread and butter from the microwave before you eat it.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Rocket Science at it's finest!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
O
M
G
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I only just found out. Jeez, oh the ignorance, I found out something everyone else blatantly knew
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Don't you have a toaster?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Don't you have a toaster?

Yes, but it's nicer if you microwave it. The butter melts into the bread. I hate toast anyway.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15

*Disclaimer - Do not eat the microwave. Take out the bread and butter from the microwave before you eat it.

Hahah

Whats it like? I preffer to butter the bread then whip it under the grill for a couple of minutes. Then all the butters crispy and nice

Works great with breakfast muffins too.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
ewww? soggy butter bread? that's worse than microwave pizza.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by Oosh.
Hahah

Whats it like? I preffer to butter the bread then whip it under the grill for a couple of minutes. Then all the butters crispy and nice

Works great with breakfast muffins too.

See above post, the butter melts into the bread which = win.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Yes, but it's nicer if you microwave it. The butter melts into the bread. I hate toast anyway.

I don't buy it dude. My butter melts on my toast also, and if I want it soft I just pop it a little quicker.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Try putting sugar on buttered toast, I know I thought it was crazy but TRUST ME! Nicest thing ever!
Quote by Tenacious D'er
That's my exact microwave.

Dude, my friend Mike has that microwave.
Quote by metalderek
Dude, my friend Mike has that microwave.

My microwave has a freind called Mike.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by Jericho114
I don't buy it dude. My butter melts on my toast also, and if I want it soft I just pop it a little quicker.

This man speaks the truth!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
My microwave has a freind called Mike.

My microwave is also named Mike.
Mike the microwave?
Thunder and lightening.

Lightly toasted bread, very very lightly. Use clotted cream as butter and then spread treacle on top. Delicious.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Add a slice of cheese to that! Then after taking it out of the microwave dip it in a mix of mayonnaise and ketchup. Absolutely delicious!
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Quote by metalderek
My microwave is also named Mike.
Mike the microwave?

Quote by dark&broken

bread+nutella+crunchy peanut butter= cum soaked jocks
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial