Hey fellas, my right shoulder gets tired while playing standing-up. seems like its because i have to keep it ahead of its normal position in the seated position, which in turn is necessary because i cant reach the strings with my picking hand otherwise.

Any workarounds to this or similar experiences
The same happened to me, it'll go away once you get used to it
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
It'll go away, but I've started raising up my strap cause it's easier to play without havin to rest the guitar on your knees when soloin or whatever.
fap more

lol

it goes away with practise
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
im getting pains in my left shoulder because of the pressure from the strap. my muscles are quite tense because i sit too much on the computer...
also i get pains in the forearm when sitting and playing because i bend it to strum.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
ah. okay. im using the one i got with my squier.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
I tend to put my leg on something, that cool pose lol, you just have to get use to it.
LOL
you could always buy a Gibson SG. There really light, but the neck's are heavy. I don't like light guitars, but then again i play a seven-string thats pretty heavy..... good luck.