Page 1 of 2
Seeing as the Pit produces the greatest answers of all time, I figured I'd ask this question,

My friends and I are going on a cruise. Seeing as were under age no drinking. But other than that what is there to do on a cruise ship? Any stories or suggestions to do while im there, like messing around, hiding stuff, dropping dukes in the urinals, etc?
Jump off and start breathing when you land in the water.

That or drop a loaf in the pool
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I think it would be really funny if you and your friends weren't dicks and didn't fuck up other peoples experiences.

Or this.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I think it would be really funny if you and your friends weren't dicks and didn't fuck up other peoples experiences.

Lol that would be the best prank ever!
Yours Sincerely
George
Behave? It's the most awesome prank in the world. No one ever expects it from an idiot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by RU Experienced?

+1
Well than what else is there to do during at sea besides eating and meeting girls we will never see again
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Behave? It's the most awesome prank in the world. No one ever expects it from an idiot.

Really? I didnt know that idiots are doing college math level courses during junior and senior year of HS.
if ther is an eevaor stay in it and go up and down every floor so nobody else can use it. i did that on a carnival ship and jumped in it with my riends and we broke it . now, it always stops one foot low so how have to take a big step out.
Quote by sglover34479
I'm pretty sure R U Experienced nailed it. People go on cruises to relax and heal, leave them the **** alone.

I agree, but my friends arnt people, were immature kids plagued with the fact that we get to go on a nice expensive cruise
Quote by hendrixrocker2
Well than what else is there to do during at sea besides eating and meeting girls we will never see again

Unless you're going on some kind of senior cruise, theirs tons of **** to do. It's really relative to your ship.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by hendrixrocker2
Well than what else is there to do during at sea besides eating out girls we will never see again

There's your answer, in your own question
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by hendrixrocker2
Really? I didnt know that idiots are doing college math level courses during junior and senior year of HS.

Idiot =/= stupid
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by stephen_rettie
why are you going on a cruise if you cant drink, sounds pretty gay

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. Cruise ships are pretty anal about it

Can i say anal?
do some titanic
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by hendrixrocker2

so i had my doctor-deploma-thingy in preschool
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by hendrixrocker2

i know, i made out with six girls in five days on a cruise last summer and i will never see them again .
Quote by hendrixrocker2

Actually I know tons of idiots in college level math, english, and science courses in HS.
Put some bombs on it, and use a PA system to inform everyone else that you're ready to blow them all skyhigh.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Pretend to have a gun then let security kick your ass when they find out you don't.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
so i had my doctor-deploma-thingy in preschool

impressive,
sorry no hard feelings, i think this just got out of control
A prank on a cruise ship eh...

You ever seen the movie speed 2?...

Make someone watch that and they'll never forgive you!
Get the captain drunk and try this.

Go into the cafe/bar/resturant bit of the ship with some empty plastic bags (the sick bags they have are good too) then fill up on loads of sugar cubes, ketchup and salt and pepper etc. Repeat this every day and you'll end up with a good amount of free supplies. I did this and it lasted me about 2 months
Quote by hendrixrocker2

Um...... BANG GIRLS YOU'LL NEVER SEE AGAIN? /thread
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Last edited by job153 at Mar 19, 2009,
I was recently on a cruise from Sweden to Finland for no apparent reason. On the way back I took took imovane pills to sleep, and downed them with some whiskey. The next morning I woke up and felt like everything was spinning around while my friends told me what happened the night before. Apparently I had gone crazy and vandalized the ship and got chased by guards and stuff. =/ So yeah, you can do that.
throw yourself overboard. thatll show em
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Strati
I was recently on a cruise from Sweden to Finland for no apparent reason. On the way back I took took imovane pills to sleep, and downed them with some whiskey. The next morning I woke up and felt like everything was spinning around while my friends told me what happened the night before. Apparently I had gone crazy and vandalized the ship and got chased by guards and stuff. =/ So yeah, you can do that.

Don't do that to the Finlandsfärja
Quote by Strati
It wasn't me it was the invisible man who lives in my eye.

Or Mållgan
These are pretty stupid; but, here you go.

Throw ice cubes into the water in front of the ship and immediately alert the captain of the threat against the ship.

Run around and get all the bottles, cups, or whatever that have water in them and empty them over the side of the ship. If anyone asks what you are doing, just tell them you're saving the ship from sinking.

Call up room service for food and to clean the room. But, only for other people's rooms, and then proceed to put "Do Not Disturb" signs on their doors.

Get everyone onto one side of the boat to try and to steer it in another direction than where your are already going.

Draw a picture of the hallway and hang them in front of a camera. On the other side of the paper draw a picture of the camera. See how long it goes until someone takes them down. Bonus Points if you draw in something different then what the camera should see. (If the camera is suppose to look in the hall draw a picture of outside the ship. And if the camera should be looking outside draw a picture of a hallway.)

Go through the ship's announcement system and play the Titanic/Poseidon theme?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by hendrixrocker2
I agree, but my friends arnt people, were immature kids plagued with the fact that we get to go on a nice expensive cruise

No one really cares if you and your friends are people, there are going to be real people there to relax. Dont be a dick and fuck up someone elses cruise just because you and your friends are immature kids. Grow up.
Page 1 of 2