I searched it and came up with nothing but if you know of a thread please give me a link. I would like to begin soloing and I would like to know what are some easy solos to start with? Thanks.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Smells Like Teen Spirit has an easy solo, so does The Joker and The Thief by Wolfmother.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
smells like teen spirit liek he said. also holiday by green day, good ones to start with.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Anything by Nirvana - Kurt wasn't exactly a shredder!!!

Sweet home Alabama is also a good one.
the knocking on heavens door solos are easy, nothing else matters aswell
if i were really contemptuous, I'd post something by David Shankle and be like, "bitch, learn this."

But yeah, basically what these guys said.
Learn some B.B. King and Brian May solos. Between them they'll make your solo phrasing impeccable so long as you learn them properly, and they're not usually difficult. Perfect solos to start on.
She shook me all night - AC/DC was the first solo I learnt - its all minor pentatonic
Stairway to Heaven, cliche tho it is, is pretty good too and not too hard if you take it slowly
I Disappear by Metallica has a surprisingly easy solo, and all my other suggestiions have been said by others
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also The day that never comes by Metallica is pretty easy
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Weezer - we are all on drugs. Awesome solo to learn, easy as well.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Don't Fear the Reaper. It was the first solo I learned, so I think it should be pretty easy.
Quote by John5rules125
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also The day that never comes by Metallica is pretty easy

Except for the fact that "The Day that Never came" sucks big giant monkey balls
I kind of agree with you, but i like the solo quite a bit, especially the last part, but its too soft to be a "real" metallica song. But Death Magnetic as a whole is awesome
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
that particular song is a bit poofter-ish, yes. But at least Death Magnetic is bringing it back somewhat to the old eighties sound. Still got a ways to go, though. Hopefully they'll hit that point before Kirk's hairline recedes any further
I totally agree. Not there yet bnut a step in the right direction.

Anyways back on topic i would agree that Nirvana solos are teh easy. Also Paramore is easy too and it sounds pretty good.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
A pretty slow solo that sounds great is the solo to "who's crying now" by journey.
It can be done with no hammerons or pulloffs and very few bends.
Good luck.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK