I am at work, nothing to do now...get off at 7:30...

I seriously spent the last 4 hours reading the demotivational thread...I can no longer maintain concentration enough to enjoy the punch lines past the 673rd page...

Anyone here in Marketing or Advertising? Someone come hijack this thread with an interesting topic!
"Anyone here in advertising or marketing...kill yourself."
-Bill Hicks
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
You can't make a thread with the intention of it being hijacked. For that, this thread is now about how TS should get his priorities straight and do what he's being payed for.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by jjlane86
My job is all finished for the day...no clients or customers to deal with...

then smoke a joint!!!
i need a famous quote
Quote by Moggan13
I'm a Cold Caller. Trust me, your job is better.

Damn, I totally feel for you. My position I have no real sales pushing motives, my clients/customers are long established business for the company I work for.

But being a cold caller gives you a leg up on your resume for sales positions...
Hmmm you could go and sleep for 1.5 hours :P
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
Hmmm you could go and sleep for 1.5 hours :P

I'm not one of those people that can nap...unless I have been up for 2 days straight, then i am sure I could nap easily...
I'm drinking a beer for you.
Feel better?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by jjlane86
I'm not one of those people that can nap...unless I have been up for 2 days straight, then i am sure I could nap easily...

cant u just try and ask if you can get out early? if you got nuthin to do for 1.5 hours those people gotta be a bit understanding right
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by jjlane86
Damn, I totally feel for you. My position I have no real sales pushing motives, my clients/customers are long established business for the company I work for.

But being a cold caller gives you a leg up on your resume for sales positions...

It's a good job, we have a great laugh (me and my team) and spend alot of time in the pub but there isn't alot of appeal for windows, conservatories, porches and doors at the moment.

I dont wanna lose this job in a few weeks due to lack of sales/recession...As my Dad points out non-stop...
Quote by Jackal58
Feel better?

So am I, except it's milk and it's because I was thirsty.

So really I'm only drinking milk.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Jackal58
Feel better?

Thank you kindly, now my mouth is watering, maybe ill swing by Winghouse on the way home and have a few.
Quote by Moggan13
It's a good job, we have a great laugh (me and my team) and spend alot of time in the pub but there isn't alot of appeal for windows, conservatories, porches and doors at the moment.

I dont wanna lose this job in a few weeks due to lack of sales/recession...As my Dad points out non-stop...

I'm almost afraid to ask you. Because it's you. But what do you sell?
And quit changing your avatar bitch.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Lobyte
cant u just try and ask if you can get out early? if you got nuthin to do for 1.5 hours those people gotta be a bit understanding right

No, they require all employees to meet a Minimum of 39.5 hours per week. At 730 I will have 30.00 so tomorrow I wont have to be here ALLLL day.

I can work whatever hours as long as they add up at the end of the week to 39.5. And I can only stay in the building till 7:30...
Quote by jjlane86
No, they require all employees to meet a Minimum of 39.5 hours per week. At 730 I will have 30.00 so tomorrow I wont have to be here ALLLL day.

I can work whatever hours as long as they add up at the end of the week to 39.5. And I can only stay in the building till 7:30...

Sounds like somebody is playing catch up from St Patricks day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I'm almost afraid to ask you. Because it's you. But what do you sell?
And quit changing your avatar bitch.

I too am curious, what are you selling?

PS Put me on the do not call list a**hole! hahaha, I bet you hear that like it were going out of style...